Early Doors

Tooj

Something I'd never actually watched before and just recently borrowed it off our former member Alex and thought that it was absolutely brilliant. Can't believe that I never noticed it when it was actually on.

Anyone else on here a fan?

Old man Tommy was absolutely hilarious, some of the looks he gave people were great. And Phil and Nige were immense too. That scene when Phil starts skinning up in the kitchen was priceless.  :lol:

Remind me of the 'shameless' gag?

When Joe is having a piss and he's on about Melanie's ex and says he was a bit shameless. Or something along those line. (Of course this was funny as her boyfriend in the first series was indeed a character in Shameless)

Remind me of the 'shameless' gag?

When Joe is having a piss and he's on about Melanie's ex and says he was a bit shameless. Or something along those line. (Of course this was funny as her boyfriend in the first series was indeed a character in Shameless)

Class. Took me a while to get it, clever as fuck though. Think I slightly preferred the first series on balance, it's a great show though. Dirt cheap to pick up on DVD at the moment as well.