Apple store

Stifler

For the geeks of us in here.

Newcastle is to get an Apple store early next year. It is set to open in the Eldon Square extension, when that opens, expected to be in Febuay 2010.

Have you got a source for this btw? (for the doubters)

edit: I see it on their jobs website! :)

For the geeks of us in here.

Newcastle is to get an Apple store early next year. It is set to open in the Eldon Square extension, when that opens, expected to be in Febuay 2010.

Have you got a source for this btw? (for the doubters)

edit: I see it on their jobs website! :)

It is also on the letting plans for Eldon Square, which are available to see via Capital Shopping Liesure (who own 60% of Eldon Square), though it is worth noting that it is only visiable on the Eldon Square South extension letting plans, and not the overall letting plans page.

Better late than never.

Leeds doesn't have one (that I know of), nor does Edinburgh, which means we must of done something right.

I'm so glad it's in Eldon Square instead of the Metrocentre though, I just can't stand that place, and I know for a fact mackems would come out with the it's technically not in Newcastle crap.

Better late than never.

Leeds doesn't have one (that I know of), nor does Edinburgh, which means we must of done something right.

I'm so glad it's in Eldon Square instead of the Metrocentre though, I just can't stand that place, and I know for a fact mackems would come out with the it's technically not in Newcastle crap.

True, there's no Apple Store in either Leeds or Edinburgh, but in both cases there's a exclusive licensed dealership instead. [/mindless pedantry with a bit of jealousy thrown in]

Why do they have dick head names for job positions.

As its Apple, if they didn't have crazy names they wouldn't be different and no one would care anymore.

Or, because they're actually able to market a product properly, unlike that sweaty fuck Ballmer who actively tries to be the biggest, fattest, sweattiest twat in existence. Oh, and he's succeeding.

Apple stores are great, they're set up perfectly to welcome as many people as possible, get them to actually use the products and consider the purchase, in a friendly environment. The store is simplistic and the staff titles are simplistic. They appeal to those who frankly have no will to talk to a 'retail technical advisor associate', or some such conveluted shit.

Can you honestly say that you think the upcoming Microsoft stores will do anywhere near as well as the Apple store has? If you can, you're a bigger idiot than I ever imagined :thup: :snod:

^^^^^^^^^^^

Yes, but their is also a Apple workshop/small shop in Tyne Tunnel trading estate, of course this isn't one of Apple's shops, but more of a 3rd party/supplier.

Hasnt the tyne tunnel trading estate just been demolished for house's or am i thinking of a different one ?

As its Apple, if they didn't have crazy names they wouldn't be different and no one would care anymore.

Or, because they're actually able to market a product properly, unlike that sweaty f*** Ballmer who actively tries to be the biggest, fattest, sweattiest t*** in existence. Oh, and he's succeeding.

Apple stores are great, they're set up perfectly to welcome as many people as possible, get them to actually use the products and consider the purchase, in a friendly environment. The store is simplistic and the staff titles are simplistic. They appeal to those who frankly have no will to talk to a 'retail technical advisor associate', or some such conveluted s***.

Can you honestly say that you think the upcoming Microsoft stores will do anywhere near as well as the Apple store has? If you can, you're a bigger idiot than I ever imagined :thup: :snod:

Ignoring your geek off with Adam.

Why bother with these daft titles and shirt colours it reminds me of the book chain in Black Books that Manny works for. Although I think I could be concierge material.

Or, because they're actually able to market a product properly, unlike that sweaty f*** Ballmer who actively tries to be the biggest, fattest, sweattiest t*** in existence. Oh, and he's succeeding.

Apple stores are great, they're set up perfectly to welcome as many people as possible, get them to actually use the products and consider the purchase, in a friendly environment. The store is simplistic and the staff titles are simplistic. They appeal to those who frankly have no will to talk to a 'retail technical advisor associate', or some such conveluted s***.

Ignoring your geek off with Adam.

Why bother with these daft titles and shirt colours it reminds me of the book chain in Black Books that Manny works for. Although I think I could be concierge material.

Simplicity for customers who know shit all.