Strippers in town

Slim

Couple of hundred per night based on how regular they get dances, fitter dances get more obv.

But if a girl is getting 4-500 plus expect her to be doing 'extras'.

Couple of hundred per night based on how regular they get dances, fitter dances get more obv.

:lol: Is there anything you don't know? You're simply amazing.

who his real dad is ?

I know a stripper and a lass on my course started doing it halfway through Uni.

Presumably she was doing "extras"? How else would you be so very knowledgeable? :lol:

Presumably she was doing "extras"? How else would you be so very knowledgeable? :lol:

The one I know as a friend never did but knew girls that did. The one on my course was buying designer clothes and paying for 2 different shares for flats in Jesmond, i'll let you do the maths.

The one I know as a friend never did but knew girls that did. The one on my course was buying designer clothes and paying for 2 different shares for flats in Jesmond, i'll let you do the maths.

Your mates a whore?

Your mates a whore?

My mate DIDN'T. It's there choice really, if you feel power from getting sad men to give you money for getting your baps out so be it. I try not to judge people, she's a lovely girl and even the one on my course despite people claiming otherwise seems nice enough if not a little pretnetious, but that's probably just a phase.

Your mates a whore?

My mate DIDN'T. It's there choice really, if you feel power from getting sad men to give you money for getting your baps out so be it. I try not to judge people, she's a lovely girl and even the one on my course despite people claiming otherwise seems nice enough if not a little pretnetious, but that's probably just a phase.

:lol: Priceless.

Your mates a whore?

Dont get me wrong, i'm a big fan of strippers.

Your mates a whore?

I'm still undecided, I almost went to a strip club in Leeds last week but we were low on time, so to date my only real involvement with a stripper was a 'mate' who had a 19th Birthday at his house. His family organized a stripper for him. When the 'Officer' showed up at the door,  I was praying it was for noise pollution as she was truly horrible, at least 45-50, saggy in all the wrong places, tattoo's that had turned turqoise, and a tan that was second only to the mother in 'There's something about Mary'.

All this before you factor in the fact his parents and family are clapping along smiling and laughing like it's any sort of normal practice.

Your mates a whore?

I'm still undecided, I almost went to a strip club in Leeds last week but we were low on time, so to date my only real involvement with a stripper was a 'mate' who had a 19th Birthday at his house. His family organized a stripper for him. When the 'Officer' showed up at the door,  I was praying it was for noise pollution as she was truly horrible, at least 45-50, saggy in all the wrong places, tattoo's that had turned turqoise, and a tan that was second only to the mother in 'There's something about Mary'.

All this before you factor in the fact his parents and family are clapping along smiling and laughing like it's any sort of normal practice.

Christ.

Me and my mate used to go here every week, its David Guetta's club.

http://www.pinkparadise.fr/site2009_v2/index.html

Guest Alan Shearer 9

http://www.writespirit.net/authors/nelson_mandela/mandela_pic

To think that that's the same Nelson Mandela I used to do child modelling with. Stunning.

As for the stripping, yes I have done it got the t shirt as they say, I'm not proud, you make about 800-900 a night, rubels in my case as I was on a reconaissance mission for Nato in eastern europe collecting information regarding the conflict in Georgia. If you want to know anything about that or any other topic I will gladly tell you because I am an intellectual behemoth who knows everything.

;)

http://www.writespirit.net/authors/nelson_mandela/mandela_pic

To think that that's the same Nelson Mandela I used to do child modelling with. Stunning.

As for the stripping, yes I have done it got the t shirt as they say, I'm not proud, you make about 800-900 a night, rubels in my case as I was on a reconaissance mission for Nato in eastern europe collecting information regarding the conflict in Georgia. If you want to know anything about that or any other topic I will gladly tell you because I am an intellectual behemoth who knows everything.

;)

I thought you said I was the intellectual behemoth?

Your mates a whore?

:snod: I'm a big fan. Most of the eastern european women I have ever met have been strippers fit as fuck!

Guest Roger Kint

If you are ever in Ibiza a trip to Secret Garden is a hell of a night. Best strippers i seen. All scandinavian/Eastern Euro girls, all filthy.

Know a few girls who work in Diamonds and two lasses who worked in Rhino in London, made obscene money without whoring down there.

Guest thefishman

Went out with a stripper years ago, who did 'bits' on the side, anyways afterwards it was like hoying a sausage up northumberland street!