Arsenal tickets, anyone smell a rat?

Guest 3-1 NYD

Guest 3-1 NYD

Can't believe the (unfulfilled) demand for this one. People getting knocked back left, right & centre.

How many did we apply for 10 thou? I doubt it as none of 'my mobs' going, nor did they apply. But some DID

Guest Knightrider

I'm sure I read it somewhere, just a headline mind not a full article. Probably NewsNow.  I'll try and dig it out if I can.

Guest Knightrider

Probably me misreading things then (again), I was gonna say as well, if it isn't sold out why are people getting KB'd for tickets. I'm sure my eyes are ganning. I'm forever misreading thread titles on here and double checking.

My mate got knocked back, yet it says we haven't sold out???

We have sold out, there were 8000 applications for only 3000 tickets.

Lot of regular travellers from days gone by who will still have lots of loyalty points want to go this one as it is a new ground.

Guest 3-1 NYD

My mate got knocked back, yet it says we haven't sold out???

We have sold out, there were 8000 applications for only 3000 tickets.

Lot of regular travellers from days gone by who will still have lots of loyalty points want to go this one as it is a new ground.

Thanks for the update. Before my computer crashed last night I was going to suggest that:

A- we hadn't taken our full allocation, and/or

B- the fat c*nt had given a few to his corporate pals

It appears I was way off the mark.

Guest wondermike

am just owndeirng could anyone help me out, i applied and go tturned down but how people are syaing they got 4 tickets etc is that off one season tiket application or not?

Guest Geordiesned

am just owndeirng could anyone help me out, i applied and go tturned down but how people are syaing they got 4 tickets etc is that off one season tiket application or not?

No. I received 4 tickets from 4 different season ticket applications. They were all stuck in together so we'd get seats together.

Guest wondermike

oh right i know what you mean. just thought if it was 4 off one aplication from a season ticket it would of been being harsh on supporters who applied off their own season ticket. thanks for the help.