Airsoft

Espio

Anybody played this?

IMO MUCH better than paintball, for more info on the sport itself check wiki.

I've been playing for close to 6 years now, and easily the most addictive sport I've played. I play at a local site called Marrs Airsoft, http://www.marrsairsoft.co.uk Check it out, much cheaper to play than paintball too, £35 gets you everything you need for the day. Or if you have your own kit. it's £15

Yeah, I used to play but haven't been for a while. Got my own weapon etc.

The only thing I found odd about it was the people who dress up in full replica US marines kit and seem to think they're in Vietnam. It's great fun, but as usual attracts its fair share of weirdos.

Guest Stephen927

Does it hurt like a bitch like paintball?

Paintball costs a bomb, I went for a mates birthday and spent loads on bullets and shit. Was pretty good fun, was quite a wet day so people falling all over the place, good fun but expensive.

Does it hurt like a bitch like paintball?

Paintball costs a bomb, I went for a mates birthday and spent loads on bullets and s***. Was pretty good fun, was quite a wet day so people falling all over the place, good fun but expensive.

Depends on what you wear.

If you only wear eye protection (i.e. not a full face mask) then it can hurt if a BB hits your lip or whatever. Especially from short range. Through clothing it just feels like a lot of little stings, the balls are obviously smaller.

To help most sites have a limit on the power of the weapons you can use. I never worried about it hurting, if anything it just makes you more keen to avoid getting hit, therefore more exciting. 

aye, as Ian said site limits vary on power, average tends to be about 328 feet per second, but as for weapons, you name a real world weapon, there's an airsoft replica of it0 i personally have an L96, an AK74 and a mk23 socom pistola. love the game, been out for a couple months due to my son being born but back into it soon :) would be good to get more new faces here though

My best friend is an absolute fiend for this stuff. I can't be bothered. Something about willingly going into the woods with gun crazed white people goes against base instincts.

Love shooting the guns, though.