Trouser Press Advice

macphisto

Hi just wondering if anyone owns a trouser press? Are they easy to use as in is it easy to end up with tramlines? Can you use them for dry clean only trousers? Any advice is much appreciated!

Sound advice on trouser presses - click here

Show me a man who says “Hmm, I’ve decided what I need is a trouser press”, and I’ll show you a man who has had all life pressed out of him.

Thanks for he advice chaps!  :lol: Looks like I've had all life pressed out of me or maybe I've been in London too long! I bought one today on ebay for £22! I'll update you on what it's like to use!!!

GM do you realise that it took you one hour from my original post to find that quote!!! Not sure what to make of that :lol:

GM do you realise that it took you one hour from my original post to find that quote!!! Not sure what to make of that :lol:

Oh shit. You mean I arrived in your thread a whole hour after you had started it? How dare I? Fucking hell. :doh:

EDIT: Oh look...it's take me over FOUR WHOLE HOURS to reply to that latest post of yours! :frantic:

Take them off first.

Bit forward aren't you Mike?

Thought I was being considerate, tbh. What's going to happen is going to happen. Might as well be nice before and after.

This a male rape thread already?

Take them off first.

Bit forward aren't you Mike?

Thought I was being considerate, tbh. What's going to happen is going to happen. Might as well be nice before and after.

This a male rape thread already?

Maybe they all start out that way and it's up to the subsequent posts to prove otherwise.

Oh s***. You mean I arrived in your thread a whole hour after you had started it? How dare I? f***ing hell. :doh:

EDIT: Oh look...it's take me over FOUR WHOLE HOURS to reply to that latest post of yours! :frantic:

Not sure if you understood what I meant in my last message. I was more thinking that within an hour you found some random quote in the Telegraph with regards to a trouser press, how did you find that quote so quickly? Good on you as it was quite funny!