Newcastle United 1 - 1 QPR - 30/09/09 - post match reaction from page 19

Dave

people just acnt keep a song going these days, im sure the oldies will agree, back in the day they would go on for ages , ten times longer than now. Remember being in goodison, 4-0 down, we sang howay the lads for about 20mins, maybe more.

To be honest its a rare occurance to have a good atmosphere save for a one off game since the stadium went from 36k. Like you say in the past it was the norm whereas now we are scratching our heads to think of anything even close since that Barca game

And yet, you have a chance to remedy this problem but choose not to.  :facepalm:

i was in l7 last night  and sang plenty...

incidently if anyone got stuck in queue,  blame Gimps lass, she got her handbag stuck in the turnstile. ;D

if ever there was an example of women at football matches :nope:

:-[

Guest leon b

My mate plays for QPR, says the game changed when jonas came on, fingers crossed we can keep him fit for the remainder of the season!

My mate plays for QPR, says the game changed when jonas came on, fingers crossed we can keep him fit for the remainder of the season!

it did change it turned into a fucking circus.

Guest leon b

Mikele leigertwood. He was saying the first half he was able to get forward because butt was slow and couldn't  cover enrique. Apparently jonas allowed enrique to get forward and they really made progress down the left. He was really impressed by Jonas.

Guest leon b

lol that can't happen, the mrs would kill me. I have no reason to lie. I was meant to travel up for the game but i'd have got back to London too late, plus the squad flew back and i didn't fancy going via train.

Jonas Gutierrez was best man at my wedding  :snod: and he said the game changed when he came on!

He said Nicky Butt is rubbish and he was much faster and more skilful! He also said his left hand was much stronger than Nicky Butt's!

(only Jesting leon b  :pow:)

Guest Heneage

lol that can't happen, the mrs would kill me. I have no reason to lie. I was meant to travel up for the game but i'd have got back to London too late, plus the squad flew back and i didn't fancy going via train.

Folk round here don't take too kindly to people In The Know mate.

Guest leon b

You guys have got jokes!  it's all good I love a bit of banter. I do follow this forum although i rarely log in so i have a good idea of the type of stick the ITK's get. I guess people will always be sceptical, I just wanted to share his views with my fellow toon fans.