Not Worthy Of A Thread

Thespence

Guest Heneage

He left for first team football on a worse contract. Don't have a problem with him tbh. Celebration when he scored up here was a bit off mind.

I'd take him back.

He left for first team football on a worse contract. Don't have a problem with him tbh. Celebration when he scored up here was a bit off mind.

I'd take him back.

As a defender he's a proper unit, but I sort of get the impression he's a dressing room flare up waiting to happen.

Queen's Celtic's South Korean midfielder Ki Sung-yeung claims he was trying to highlight alleged racism in Scottish football after impersonating a monkey in his goal Asian Cup semi-final goal celebration against Japan. "The people who made noises like the sound of the monkeys in Scotland when he played away games, that is something he wanted to highlight," hollered a Korea FA spokesman.

total bullshit according to my mrs. - as soon as she saw the highlight of the goal she said "ha ha he did the monkey thing" which she explained was what koreans do to japanese for some reason (not racism according to her, ahem)

fuck all to do with scotland, no doubt oldtype will correct if that's wrong

Abdoulaye Faye having a moan at Stoke for showing no loyalty. Says he gave up a bigger contract and bigger club to join them, and they've cast him aside with no explanation.

Wasn't he their captain?

Guest Roger Kint

Carling Cup is a FA comp, Premier League rules are different iirc. Either way they cant have this 25 man squad rule and fine anyone for using it imo

What's the point of the 25 man squad rule if the F.A are going to dish out punishments for using all of your squad members?

Of all the ridiculous, jobsworth shite peddled by the F.A, this must be the worst.

It's sheer fucking lunacy!!

I think it's wrong but I can sort of see the justification for doing so. If a team finished ahead of us because of a victory they were handed to them on a plate by playing a reserve side while when we had played that specific team they played a full strength. It breaks up the competitive continuity in the league, every game should be a clash of the strongest possible sides to make sure the table is the fairest possible representation come the end of the season.

That said, I don't really agree with it, fining Blackpool for a game they very nearly won is harsh.