Newcastle United 0 - 0 Bristol City - 03/10/09 - post match reaction from page 9

Nate

4 min extra time? hope we do a Man Utd, get a winner in the 95th minute.

:lol:

95th ?

The referees keep playing until Ferguson gives them permission to blow the whistle

The 95th minute winner comment was in relation to the Man Utd vs Man City game where Man Utd got 4 mins of extra time but got the winner in the 95th.

Is Solano still playing professional football? I can see him raping this div.

Nolberto Albino Solano Todco (born December 12, 1974 in Callao), commonly known as "Nobby" or "Ñol", is a Peruvian football player who plays for Universitario de Deportes.

13 games, 6 goals

Sign him up!

Is he any good on You Tube?

too many matches catching us up, squad not up to it, 4 points dropped at home, the only we may not get promoted is us!

I'm not got going to dignify your post with a response. 

You're back! Enjoying the rain?

Been lurking for a while.  Yeah, hope it stops for Nuit Blanche tonight. 

too many matches catching us up, squad not up to it, 4 points dropped at home, the only we may not get promoted is us!

Bonko, mate, no offence but fuck off again: we can't win since you've been posting in the match-day threads. ;)

Aye, same. I'm taking my umbrella just in case, but I don't want to get my camera wet. Got any installations in mind, or just going to wander the streets with a mickey like yours truly?

Seriously last two games, Deflected goal, missed pen, hit post today, off bar twice, two handballs & harewoods legs taken from under him in area.

Reminds me of last season. When it aint goin for ya, it aint goin for ya.

Wouldn't worry about this too much, they got very lucky by the sounds of it. Top of the league at the international break, should be up for it against Forest and I'm quietly confident :)

Seriously last two games, Deflected goal, missed pen, hit post today, off bar twice, two handballs & harewoods legs taken from under him in area.

Reminds me of last season. When it aint goin for ya, it aint goin for ya.

"This place is cursed," said Ruud Gullit.