Nottm Forest v Newcastle United, 17:20 Saturday 17 October 2009 pre match thread

Astroblack

Bit of a wait, but lets get 'em.

0-2 us. Harewood and Nolan.

I love the optimism of footballs fans. 2 shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiite performances (it appears not having seen them with my own eyes) at home but never mind, next game, nice 2-0 away win.

:thup: for the positivity. I love it  :laugh:

They're playing well atm, won a couple on the bounce, it'll be tough as. The break should give most of the squad a good rest which seems to be what it needs atm. Also going to this, £12, can't complain with that seeing as it cost near 4x that for Spurs at WHL last year. Think we're in for another low score draw.

Draw or Loss based on today our lot have become way too relaxed.

You didn't watch it man. We did everything today except stick the thing in the net. They're not too relaxed or complacent or whatever you wanna call it, they're absolutely fucking knackered.

You didn't see the match though. They weren't relaxed, just a final ball was lacking and we missed a sitter or two. These things do happen (see events at Old Trafford).

You didn't watch it man. We did everything today except stick the thing in the net. They're not too relaxed or complacent or whatever you wanna call it, they're absolutely fucking knackered.

They looked far too relaxed in the first half. As they have done a lot of times this season.

Pilko Yorkie, my brother did though.

Ask him if he was stood outside a newsagent near The Gate around 2.30... I think it was him, anyway. He (this kid) did look at me, I had a bottle or Irn Bru (if thats any help :lol:)

Need to get this shit back on track. The International break has come at a nice time for us and we should, hopefully, have a near full strength squad to choose from.

I think we'll win 3-1.