Keegan or Shearer?

Guest dover
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Seeing as im fed up reading in every thread about the return of Kevin Keegan or Shearer taking over when Moat pawns his sovereign rings I thought id start a pointless vote.

Dont get me wrong I think we need someone other than Kev or Al but if the feeling is right then whoever, whenever takes over from Mike Ashley then they are going to bow to "geordie nation" - paper talk for run out of ideas, and appoint an old favourite.

Tough one for me, I was all in favour of Al taking over but I think bringing Dowie in was a mistake, it looked to me , the media and maybe the players that he brought Dowie because he wasnt confident enough to manage on his own, this undermined his position from the off.

Kev on the other hand has had his chance and done a terrific job, I doubt he could reach those heights again purely because the games changed and we wont have the funds to compete, maybe hes best left to folklore and happy memories.

Ive gone for Al, hopefully with hughton alongside him and not  :dowie:

Shearer by a landslide, even if he wanted to change our colours to red and White and bring Phil Brown in as his assistant

Was with you up to that point, this clubs not big enough for Phil, footballs not big enough for Phil, saving suicidal women is not big enough for Phil, boots cosmetics is not big enough for Phil, come on man be realistic (In a pointless geordie hero vs geordie hero poll).

Why are people moaning about the poll? :lol:

The OP clearly states that we should move on and I think most agree, it's just a hypothetical preference based on potential new owners picking up the papers and picking one.

Guest ToonBart

Why are people moaning about the poll? :lol:

The OP clearly states that we should move on and I think most agree, it's just a hypothetical preference based on potential new owners picking up the papers and picking one.

Whats with all this move on crap.

I dont want to move on, I want a big fat billionaire with Keegan in place to spend hi money and put together his eye for a player with his attacking prowess.

Thats what I want.

Keegan is probably the best we can get full stop. Shearer has done nothing in management.

aurthur cox is probably the best we can get,keegan has done nothing in management.

(fuck me it's a timewarp)