Ricky Gervais - Spare Ticket For Mon 19th Oct

Crumpy Gunt

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Alan Shearer 9

Why don't you take Nick Griffin? Either that or shove them up your arse, you should know how to insert things up your arse because that is the first thing kids are taught at school nowadays.

Guest Heneage

Any been to it then ? Heard it's brillaint in parts, but very hit and miss.

Read a review on the smb, lad gave it a 6.5, said it was good but not brilliant and a little bit short.

Any been to it then ? Heard it's brillaint in parts, but very hit and miss.

Read a review on the smb, lad gave it a 6.5, said it was good but not brilliant and a little bit short.

I went in Oxford, pretty much agree with that... the way he delivers stuff is really funny but some of the material wasn't amazing. And if you listen to all the audiobooks you'll already have heard some of the topics.

Why don't you take Nick Griffin? Either that or shove them up your arse, you should know how to insert things up your arse because that is the first thing kids are taught at school nowadays.

I asked him along but alas he had some unwashed workshy wankers in that there London to wind up.

Gervais was pretty average by the way.

Guest Alan Shearer 9

Never been a big fan of RG's stand up, I think it shows that he didn't work his way up, seems a little awkward.

• 1 month later...