Newcastle United Supporters Trust (NUST)

Alby

Newcastle United Supporters Trust (NUST)   

186 members have voted

1. 1. Have you / do you intend to pledge to the 1892 Pledge scheme orchestrated by the NUST?

• Yes
    • No

^^ Look who it is.

I normally try not to get personal but I think you're a bit of a saddo.

All you seem to do at the moment is look out for your "usual suspects" posts so you can point them out.

Who exactly are you pointing them out to ?

I am sad, I still love and believe in this club.

^^ Look who it is.

All you seem to do at the moment is look out for your "usual suspects" posts so you can point them out.

Good on you mate, I'm sure you do, but please stop trying to ridicule those of us who have different opinions, but strangely enough also love and believe in the club.

^^ Look who it is.

Good on you mate, I'm sure you do, but please stop trying to ridicule those of us who have different opinions, but strangely enough also love and believe in the club.

Sorry if I've come across that way. The whole debarcle of the last few days got the best of me.

• 3 weeks later...

after what can probably be called a bit of shambles when not that many people turned up to the AGM, NUST are hosting a public meeting on Thursday night at Northumbra Uni and a chance for fans to debate the recent events that have being going on at the club.  Its open to anyone so could be the perfect oportunity for the critics(and there's plenty on here) to go and tell them what you think they should or could be doing better or differently.

after what can probably be called a bit of shambles when not that many people turned up to the AGM, NUST are hosting a public meeting on Thursday night at Northumbra Uni and a chance for fans to debate the recent events that have being going on at the club.  Its open to anyone so could be the perfect oportunity for the critics(and there's plenty on here) to go and tell them what you think they should or could be doing better or differently.

We debate on here all of the time, NUST are as good as finished.

• 8 months later...

If people want any acknowledgment from the board, they should form a group and continue it, only way you will effect change from one of these groups is if the senior management within the club think the group speaks for the fans, many shitty groups appearing for short periods of time will do fuck all.

Any Chairman of a club outside outside the Champions league or owned by some mental billionaire would have accepted the bid, fucking sick of all this shit.  Why can't we all have balanced opinions and just react a bit slower instead of reacting without knowing what the fuck happened anyway.

WOOHOO, I was kinda right idk, but fk you cunts who said I was wrong.

• 7 years later...

Definitely an improvement. Hopefully they can make enough money from fundraising to continue to run but it's certainly a great way to increase numbers which is important if you want to become the voice of the fans alongside any board.

Anybody heard of the new group 'NUFC Fans United'?

http://www.nufcfansutd.com/

Are you sure it's not the Judean people's front? The people's front of Judea?

So many on the go...

Thing is the trust behaves differently to protest groups and so they should. Sure they are Ashley out but they are the faces - everyone else are homogenous masses that avoid ego and cult of personality. People complaining about multiple groups are missing a trick.

Some of the local groups could coordinate better but if more distant  groups like LMG are doing stuff in the capital it makes sense for them to get on with their own approach. If home fans would back stuff one mass group might exist but for the most part they don’t. Don’t get me wrong there’s some fuzzy thinking clearly but just pick one and back it.

• 4 months later...

It's this kind of thing that makes me sceptical of the point of the trust.

IMO we're way beyond a dialogue with the club. We need an activist group who is going to make life uncomfortable for Mike Ashley, senior people who work for him and make it clear that he needs to be gone.

I might be wrong, but not sure the trust is really for that. If anything, there's less point in it than ever.

Guest The Little Waster

£1 to join per year or £10 for life

Info here,

." ..we have an open dialogue with Newcastle United. I’m personally gutted the manager has left and the club finds itself where it does...but the club have been positive with us since Janauary in terms of communication and wanting our help on areas that affect fans...."

Aye reet , no thanks