Newcastle United Supporters Trust (NUST)

Alby

Newcastle United Supporters Trust (NUST)   

186 members have voted

1. 1. Have you / do you intend to pledge to the 1892 Pledge scheme orchestrated by the NUST?

• Yes
    • No

1 hour ago, Mattoon said:

Alex Hurst has been insufferable on twitter today "look at how amazing NUST is", "look at what we did", "look we're on sky", "join now, ignore the naysayers". 🤢🤮

He’s another whopper on the Twitter platform. Where was the Trust last year when they had an open platform to grill Masters and only succeeded in applying the lube and bending over. As for the pledge, they may have well called it the Charity fund as not a hope in hell will they or any other supporter group ever have a voice on running the club. John Hall demonstrated that when he attempted the share scheme in the 80s. When you do get someone who is actually wanting to do something worthwhile, then he is basically sent out to pasture. Not a chance I would listen to anything from the Trust, whilst Hurst has his fingers so obviously still in the pie. Wanking themselves stupid over another survey made up of a small portion of the overall support. Stick to selling your £30 jigsaws.

Edited by et tu brute

40 minutes ago, gdm said:

Credit it to you. Personally I don’t really think it will make much difference. Both Ashley & Bruce dont give a fuck what we think. 

watch out for a lot of ‘fans expectations’ comments in the coming days and leading up to our next game but Bruce will still be manager 

I was about to tweet it earlier but my friends said I was being a knob so took it off.

I get that it's not worth the uproar and ahit it causes but then the other part of me says that if nowts said these certain pricks get to continue doing as they please and be above rules or decency. 

Guest reefatoon
7 hours ago, nbthree3 said:

See what happens when you actually try and do something. Pity it only happened because they were getting so much shit and forced into a corner. Hopefully they start listening to what the fan base want from now on and not get carried away with fanciful ideas of their own.

I imagine Bruce will now meet with the trust and he will convince them he's working with his hands tied behind his back.

NUST then releases a statement, against the member wishes, backing Bruce till the end of the season calling for unity because the takeover won't happen.

Any fans that don't pay or don't support this plan are "irrelevant"

Guest reefatoon

Why does the logo look like an A with a crown on top? All hail king Alex.

116865843_10158435403793905_674519222551

Edited by reefatoon

32 minutes ago, Ben said:

I imagine Bruce will now meet with the trust and he will convince them he's working with his hands tied behind his back.

NUST then releases a statement, against the member wishes, backing Bruce till the end of the season calling for unity because the takeover won't happen.

Any fans that don't pay or don't support this plan are "irrelevant"

It'll be the same as always, they'll do nothing with this survey other than repeatedly tell us they did it. They certainly won't act on the results or ask the members what they should do next. 

It’s just sad that I bet a big chunk of the 95% against him are still there in two weeks to watch Spurs. If there was a chance of a half empty stadium there to back those numbers up it might lead to something but as long as there’s 40k plus in the stands, Ashley will likely just think ‘so what?’.

Should start an alternative option, a more militant supporters club, starting with the framework of fans on here. One that wants action and doesn’t just want the kudos of cosying up to the club for celebrity status.  

57 minutes ago, ScottishMagpie said:

So to sum up.... approximately 95% want bruce gone, don't trust the club and think we're going to get relegated but I bet the ground will be 95% full next home game.  Fucking wallopers! 

I do sort of agree but I guess the logic would be that those aren’t reasons to stop going to the match. TBH I would agree with that.

The reason not to go is Mike Ashley and the fact the club aren’t trying. 

I find those within NUST pathetic. They weren't going to do anything, as it wasn't worth it because the club won't listen. They steal the idea from the person who resigned for not being listened to, showing in fact they should have listened to him, and then claim all the plaudits. 

They go on and on about paying to make your voice heard but have made repeatedly clear they won't hear a voice which goes against their agenda of simply maintaining their pointless "relationship" with NUFC and the same with the PL because they don't want to lose some kind of imaginary status of importance.

A trust that is fully reflective of the football club IMO.

Edited by ShoTime

22 minutes ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

I do sort of agree but I guess the logic would be that those aren’t reasons to stop going to the match. TBH I would agree with that.

The reason not to go is Mike Ashley and the fact the club aren’t trying. 

I understand what you're saying.

Think I was just venting.   People that go every game are getting pissed on from a great height and not only don't mind, seem to be opening their mouths (apologies for the imagery!)  Just seems so illogical to me!  

Can't think of any other area of life where people part with their hard earned cash to get treated like dirt.

1 hour ago, ShoTime said:

I find those within NUST pathetic. They weren't going to do anything, as it wasn't worth it because the club won't listen. They steal the idea from the person who resigned for not being listened to, showing in fact they should have listened to him, and then claim all the plaudits. 

They go on and on about paying to make your voice heard but have made repeatedly clear they won't hear a voice which goes against their agenda of simply maintaining their pointless "relationship" with NUFC and the same with the PL because they don't want to lose some kind of imaginary status of importance.

A trust that is fully reflective of the football club IMO.

spot on and damning

10 hours ago, RS said:

Should start an alternative option, a more militant supporters club, starting with the framework of fans on here. One that wants action and doesn’t just want the kudos of cosying up to the club for celebrity status.  

Starting another group is exactly why every group has failed....too many egos who think they know what is best....nust might be useless but if folks could put their own ambition aside it would attract far more supporters and have a better voice

Edited by gjohnson