Newcastle United Supporters Trust (NUST)

Alby

Newcastle United Supporters Trust (NUST)   

186 members have voted

1. 1. Have you / do you intend to pledge to the 1892 Pledge scheme orchestrated by the NUST?

• Yes
    • No

Let's think about this:  the club recently put 38M into the club for expenses.  PCP put in (10%) 3.8M, the Reuben's put in 3.8M and PIF put in (80%) 30.4M.

That would mean if NUST could in fact buy 1% of the club, in order to keep the books properly, they would have to stump 1% of any money invested in the club.  So they would be expected to raise cash ASAP in order to do so.  That would mean the NUST would be liable to raise 380K to match the other's percentage recently.

Yeah, right.

2 hours ago, Fantail Breeze said:

Not much different to similar I see get said about x player, y supporters, z pundit or even in response to others on here on a daily basis like.

Such as yourself, calling Wraith “mentally unwell”, only this morning.

Mature and valid criticism has been ignored by NUST every time it’s offered. I’ve tried to engage with them as a member and also just as a critical friend, it’s always been repeatedly ignored and ultimately people will get sick of that.

He is mentally ill, though. That's the most polite way I could put it. :lol:

I'm not sure it's on the same level as "masturbating each other". I do also think he's a bald Tory nonce with major Daddy issues, though, so maybe I am a hypocrite.

4 minutes ago, Optimistic Nut said:

As long as there’s dialogue between the board and NUST, which I’m sure there will be now, I don’t see the need for a place on it.

It evidences transparency, I suppose. The fans also get a voice directly to those in charge, rather than email exchanges with some fans liaison officer.

I agree with you though, it’s not necessary. But if they were intent on forcing Alex’s dream on people, that would’ve been a much more realistic prospect. 

1 minute ago, Rich said:

He is mentally ill, though. That's the most polite way I could put it. :lol:

I'm not sure it's on the same level as "masturbating each other". I do also think he's a bald Tory nonce with major Daddy issues, though, so maybe I am a hypocrite.

Think I’d rather wank someone off than suffer from mental ill health. Although that’s probably a separate conversation.

We’re all hypocrites in some shape or form. :thup: 

2 hours ago, Sima said:

Presuming that has been paid from the trust account, shouldn’t there be more than 5 figures in the account?

Regardless of the work he may or may not do for the trust, the bloke just comes across as an aching bell end. Like so many he's in it for the self promotion and ego massage. 

43 minutes ago, lovejoy said:

Alex is a sound lad imo, who has done a great job raising the £. Not sure why he gets so much stick on here tbh.

obnoxious behaviour on Twitter where he belittled a young lady fan. That’s just the tip of the iceberg 

49 minutes ago, lovejoy said:

Alex is a sound lad imo, who has done a great job raising the £. Not sure why he gets so much stick on here tbh.

Probably because like fellow Tory Jacob Rees-Mogg, he sees food banks as wonderful symbols of charity rather than as damning indictments of Tory Britain

18 minutes ago, Danh1 said:

How great are Amanda and Merhdad though? Honestly I love this club again.

Ashley wouldn’t part with the steam off his piss, let alone give the Foodbank money. 

Ashley wasn't smart enough to realise that chucking a few grand at a charity would get NUFC social media singing his praises.  Well, more likely didn't give a shite.

Staveley seems worrying comfortable in the company of some truly evil people; people far worse than Dickensian shithouse Ashley.