Newcastle United Supporters Trust (NUST)

Alby

Newcastle United Supporters Trust (NUST)   

186 members have voted

1. 1. Have you / do you intend to pledge to the 1892 Pledge scheme orchestrated by the NUST?

• Yes
    • No

53 minutes ago, Joey Linton said:

She was on that Location, Location, Location the other week. 

Aye got a nice house in coxlodge. Might see her in the Jubilee fir a pint soon 

7 hours ago, OCOCOL said:

I don’t do social media but if you’re telling me that then 2 went to away games 5 year ago fair play. 

I know most away travellers and I didn’t see them years ago which makes me question how they get tickets. 

the fact TF says the arsenal game was best home game fir atmosphere ever tells you what you need to know (but I accept I’m an owld fart and an inverse snob). 

but where’s the cash ? My cash your cash ? They’re power hungry Jonny come lately egg chasing wankers

yes I’m bitter . I’ll buy him a pint at our next European away game (probably his first )

Bollocks do you man. I was a regular at away games for ~18 years years til moved away 7 years ago  and I knew a handful of standouts (your likes of John Alder wearing a suit every match), and I bet hardly anyone knew me.

Edited by Inferior Acuña

11 hours ago, Inferior Acuña said:

Bollocks do you man. I was a regular at away games for ~18 years years til moved away 7 years ago  and I knew a handful of standouts (your likes of John Alder wearing a suit every match), and I bet hardly anyone knew me.

i probably know your face mate. When games we had massively restricted numbers like zulte waragem when we only got 650 tickets and you needed 150 + points to stand a chance if getting one I’d say you recognised or were on nodding terms with the vast majority.

I think the TF / NUST lot get tickets they’re not really entitled to (honourable exceptions to Thomas, Marc Corby and Greg) You disagree which is fair enough. 

I also would like the money I sent them get distributed to some local

charities and can’t understand what the hold up is. Give it to the west end foodbank ffs. 

I’m sure there’s nothing amiss but the longer it goes on you begin to wonder..

• 5 weeks later...

Anyone signed up to the True Faith podcast at £6.60 a month? Hurst pushing it hard on Twitter like.

Rather chop my left bollock off personally but each their own. 

Edited by Likelylad

11 minutes ago, Optimistic Nut said:

What’s happened with the donation money?

Calm down ffs. Have you never heard of due diligence? The charities still need to do their PowerPoint presentations. 

14 minutes ago, wormy said:

Calm down ffs. Have you never heard of due diligence? The charities still need to do their PowerPoint presentations. 

Was only a month or so ago people were still sprouting this bollocks :lol: Greg’s such a nice guy etc.

Anyone know if he’s finished work yet?

Edited by Fantail Breeze

Guest neesy111

Just resting in Alex's bank account most likely.

CfeF_BhXIAIl9s1.jpeg

Edited by neesy111

• 2 weeks later...

It's their obvious desperation to be 'in' with the club which makes it all such a complete joke.  The Mag and TF spent the late '90s (correctly) taking the piss out of Kevin Miles and INUSA; but at least the apparent purpose of that was actual independence from the club.  NUST appears to be Tory Boy Alex wanting to sit with the directors and tell them how ticket prices should be higher.

2 hours ago, Hudson said:

Just left them a message on there IG feed about the charity money, let’s see if they delete it. 

I didn't put anything in as I knew it was a stupid idea with their goal. I do appreciate it meant the money went to charity). How on earth the money is still to be handed out is a load of shit. Surely any charity would benefit more with the donations to be provided at the earliest opportunity. 

1 hour ago, et tu brute said:

I didn't put anything in as I knew it was a stupid idea with their goal. I do appreciate it meant the money went to charity). How on earth the money is still to be handed out is a load of shit. Surely any charity would benefit more with the donations to be provided at the earliest opportunity. 

Would it be that difficult to distribute the funds to charities pro rata based upon the % of votes from NUST or donors?  I don't think it would have taken months.  It is almost as if they lost interest once their hilarious idea that Ashley would sell them a 1% stake went down the pan.

Just now, TheBrownBottle said:

Would it be that difficult to distribute the funds to charities pro rata based upon the % of votes from NUST or donors?  I don't think it would have taken months.  It is almost as if they lost interest once their hilarious idea that Ashley would sell them a 1% stake went down the pan.

Yep agree.

6 hours ago, TheBrownBottle said:

There was never an intention to buy a stake whilst Ashley was there. I realise that isn’t really the main point of your post, so I’m being slightly pernickety, but anyway.

One of the current board members advocating a boycott of the friendlies due to the pricing. 

Suggest the Trust need to distance themselves from this and point out it’s a personal opinion asap…..

Edit: Ah, he’s done that himself in a follow-up tweet….

Edited by SteV

On 23/06/2022 at 20:28, Likelylad said:

Anyone signed up to the True Faith podcast at £6.60 a month? Hurst pushing it hard on Twitter like.

Rather chop my left bollock off personally but each their own. 

I did late in 2021. It’s a mixed bag of content but I like always having something NUFC related to listen to TBH.