Newcastle United Supporters Trust (NUST)

Alby

Newcastle United Supporters Trust (NUST)   

170 members have voted

1. 1. Have you / do you intend to pledge to the 1892 Pledge scheme orchestrated by the NUST?

• Yes
    • No

It was the perfect time. And as usual the “celebs” have spat their dummy. It’s all well And good pointing to it in the mirror, but Ashley and Bruce don’t care. He knows he’s hated. You can force Bruce out by continued protest against him at the ground or you can literally not turn up. Those are the only options. 

That newspaper won’t even register to Ashley. 

57 minutes ago, ScottishMagpie said:

So to sum up.... approximately 95% want bruce gone, don't trust the club and think we're going to get relegated but I bet the ground will be 95% full next home game.  Fucking wallopers! 

I do sort of agree but I guess the logic would be that those aren’t reasons to stop going to the match. TBH I would agree with that.

The reason not to go is Mike Ashley and the fact the club aren’t trying. 

I find those within NUST pathetic. They weren't going to do anything, as it wasn't worth it because the club won't listen. They steal the idea from the person who resigned for not being listened to, showing in fact they should have listened to him, and then claim all the plaudits. 

They go on and on about paying to make your voice heard but have made repeatedly clear they won't hear a voice which goes against their agenda of simply maintaining their pointless "relationship" with NUFC and the same with the PL because they don't want to lose some kind of imaginary status of importance.

A trust that is fully reflective of the football club IMO.

Edited by ShoTime

22 minutes ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

I do sort of agree but I guess the logic would be that those aren’t reasons to stop going to the match. TBH I would agree with that.

The reason not to go is Mike Ashley and the fact the club aren’t trying. 

I understand what you're saying.

Think I was just venting.   People that go every game are getting pissed on from a great height and not only don't mind, seem to be opening their mouths (apologies for the imagery!)  Just seems so illogical to me!  

Can't think of any other area of life where people part with their hard earned cash to get treated like dirt.

1 hour ago, ShoTime said:

I find those within NUST pathetic. They weren't going to do anything, as it wasn't worth it because the club won't listen. They steal the idea from the person who resigned for not being listened to, showing in fact they should have listened to him, and then claim all the plaudits. 

They go on and on about paying to make your voice heard but have made repeatedly clear they won't hear a voice which goes against their agenda of simply maintaining their pointless "relationship" with NUFC and the same with the PL because they don't want to lose some kind of imaginary status of importance.

A trust that is fully reflective of the football club IMO.

spot on and damning

10 hours ago, RS said:

Should start an alternative option, a more militant supporters club, starting with the framework of fans on here. One that wants action and doesn’t just want the kudos of cosying up to the club for celebrity status.  

Starting another group is exactly why every group has failed....too many egos who think they know what is best....nust might be useless but if folks could put their own ambition aside it would attract far more supporters and have a better voice

Edited by gjohnson

I’ve been critical of the Trust these last few days, but with Ashley now gone, I think their real work starts now and where they will be needed as it seems we will have a board who will be looking to form proper communication lines with the fans and it wouldn’t now surprise me if the Trust had an idea the takeover was back on and why they haven’t been critical or even there basically during the recent month or so during CAT and other things. They can fuck off with this jigsaw shite though. Im back in anyway… 

/fickle, but it’s all love right now