MLB Hot Stove!

Mike

or Apisith and Mike call each other cunts for a month or

Anti-American sentiment in GC reaches a breaking point.

Looks like it might be Detroit at NY and Bos at Anaheim.

Fuck the NL.

I went to Fenway Park in the summer, so I'm a MASSIVE red soxs fan now, even though they will lose to the Angels.

Also, how come they all have their divisions but they play teams from outside that division ?

I went to Fenway Park in the summer, so I'm a MASSIVE red soxs fan now, even though they will lose to the Angels.

Also, how come they all have their divisions but they play teams from outside that division ?

Because that's just how the system is. Read the wiki about it. The scheduling/qualification for playoffs in American sports is so much more complicated than our nice simplistic league system.

The division is there so you play teams that are close to you/in your region, but you also have to play other teams from across the country.

The Sox won't lose to the Angels, man. What are you smoking? Post '04 Sox have been awesome in the playoffs. Just ask Mike.

PS. How awesome is Fenway? It's the reason I'm mad about the Sox now.

The division is there so you play teams that are close to you/in your region, but you also have to play other teams from across the country.

The Sox won't lose to the Angels, man. What are you smoking? Post '04 Sox have been awesome in the playoffs. Just ask Mike.

PS. How awesome is Fenway? It's the reason I'm mad about the Sox now.

Fenway was pretty cool, but I spent most of the tour winding this american guy up, about how Baseball is just a poor form of cricket ! I'm on a red sox "fan" as the Yankees are gay, and Boston is a pretty sweet place. If they win the WS now, it will be all down to me and my mates visiting Fenway. But seriously Fenway is a pretty sweet stadium, we were going to go to Yankee stadium for a tour as well but we didn't have time. Rogers centre in Toronto, is sweet, least they have a roof so they can play in the rain, but I'm not supporting a team with the name the BJ's !

I've just read up on the fixtures system in MLB, it kind of makes sense but the whole America v National fixtures are weird, and the amount of games they play as well is crazy. We met some guys from Baltimore who were in Toronto for 6 days to see all of the games, then were going back to see all of the return games, madness.

P.s I know nothing about baseball and who is good etc.