Cross-dressing cage fighters turn tables on yobs

Liam Liam Liam O

Cross-dressing cage fighters turn tables on yobs

A pair of yobs made the mistake of attacking two apparent transvestites on a night out, only to discover that their supposed victims were cage fighters.

By Nick Collins

Published: 12:04PM BST 07 Oct 2009

Dean Gardener, 19, and Jason Fender, 22, set upon the cross-dressing men shortly after being involved in another street fight in Swansea.

CCTV footage shows the pair approach one of the men – dressed in a pink wig, miniskirt and boob tube – before Gardener throws a punch at him.

But the fight is over in a matter of seconds as the other cage fighter, sporting a wig and a sparkling black dress, floors both the assailants with two lightning-quick punches.

One of the cross-dressers then casually picks up his bag before the pair strut off, leaving Gardener and Fender lying on the pavement.

The attackers are arrested by police as they stagger down the road. Officers later learned the cross-dressers were actually cage fighters on a fancy dress stag night out.

Mark Davies, defending at Swansea Magistrates’ Court, said: “You know it cannot have been a good night when you get into a fight with two cross-dressing men.

“Unfortunately they were extremely drunk. They had been out drinking jugs of cocktails and Fender had drunk at least 10 pints of cider.”

Both men admitted using abusive words and behaviour. They were electronically tagged and given a four-month community order and a curfew from 7am to 7pm.

Video (the good bit's at about 55 seconds)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oSILex-2Uu8

Article

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/6268426/Cross-dressing-cage-fighters-turn-tables-on-yobs.html

Guest lankybellwipe

Mint. :lol:

And class   :lol:

There's nowt better than seeing dick heads who are full of themselves getting way above their station   :lol:

Edit: I bet the person behind the joystick was fuckin' howling!!

Excellent stuff. 

I'm continuously looking forward to the moment I get jumped these days.

My girlfriends brother in law teaches something called Systema (I think, a Russian martial art) he reckons one of his students is this weedy looking kid, he got jumped by a few blokes a while back and kicked the shit out of all of them. Would love to have seen that :lol:

Excellent stuff.

Are you a lethal weapon now, just waiting to be unleashed?

I'm confident I'd put a shitbag down with little fuss these days, aye. Everyone should learn to protect themselves, and we just might not be so scared of the streets we live in.

Guest Heneage

Excellent stuff. 

My girlfriends brother in law teaches something called Systema (I think, a Russian martial art) he reckons one of his students is this weedy looking kid, he got jumped by a few blokes a while back and kicked the s*** out of all of them. Would love to have seen that :lol:

I remember coming home from a School football game a few years back and waiting in the bus station to get home. A fight broke out and this oldish bloke stepped in must have been late 40's early 50's about 5ft 5, and he took on these two 6ft plus lads, it was truly amazing to watch for an old fella he had fantastic agility just switching between the two.

Excellent stuff. 

My girlfriends brother in law teaches something called Systema (I think, a Russian martial art) he reckons one of his students is this weedy looking kid, he got jumped by a few blokes a while back and kicked the shit out of all of them. Would love to have seen that :lol:

A friend of mine (who inspired me to get into martial arts) was out once with his girlfriend.  Walked past two neds, one of which slapped his lady, he then done them in so badly he nearly got time in jail.  Swears it only last 20 seconds. :lol:

Excellent stuff. 

Are you a lethal weapon now, just waiting to be unleashed?

I'm confident I'd put a shitbag down with little fuss these days, aye.  Everyone should learn to protect themselves, and we just might not so scared of the streets we live in.

I carry a brick, its cheaper than martial art lessons.