English Defence League

indi

Not sure where these cunts are going to hold their protest on Saturday. The council seems to have managed to fill up every public space with other stuff, apart from Piccadilly gardens which is hopefully going to be full of people opposing them. They'll probably end up having to have it in some redneck pub like bong-eye Griffin did. Still think they'll try though and it'll almost certainly kick-off, shame I'm working in the morning, but I'll probably go along afterwards. Did they try and do something like this near you lot? If they did, what happened?

What's the English Defence League when its at home.

These friendly fellows who have various protests and rallies which have noble and diverse titles like combating muslim extremism or celebrating english culture but which always seem to end up with them getting pissed, smashing shit, fighting with police, rushing minorities and generally terrorising wifeys minding their own business walking through town with their kids.  As you can tell by the name of one of their offshoots "Casuals United", it's basically an excuse for football hooligans to cause shit even when there's no match on.

http://leftoutside.files.wordpress.com/2009/09/edl.jpg

This was the result of their first "Peaceful Protest"

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/uk/article6790067.ece

there basically the bnp without the suits

Not really as EDL has a few black lads amongst it ranks & I am not sure even with a suit on they would get in the BNP.

"They'll let anyone in these days"...coming over here, ruining our fascist extremist politics with their ethnically diverse ways...

Are there any movements or societies that have an aim to combat Muslim Extremism without violence and within a legal and political sense?

Hare Krishnas? CALL OUT GOURANGA - BE HAPPY!!!!

Guest Haris Vuckic

If Anglo-Fascism was ever to succeed it would have to be a lot more subtle than this - even more subtle than the BNP.

Don't worry the straight thinking, non-reactionary British public will make sure these morons get exactly what they deserve.

I wonder if they remember the Muslims that died for the Allies in the World Wars when they wave their flags?

Wankers.

I've seen a letter from a high-up copper to a local councillor and he makes it pretty clear that they're not going to take any shit from these fuckers. He says that any incident of racism, even within a peaceful protest, and arrests will be made. He spends most of the letter implying that they're going to take a seriously hard-line on the EDL and then at the very end, says something like: "Greater Manchester Police are committed to handling this protest in a proportionate manner". :lol:

What will he consider an act of racism,  one wonders?  Violence is of course unacceptable but what if these people carry banners that are nowhere near as poisonous as some Muslims have publicly carried in recent times?

What will he consider an act of racism, one wonders? Violence is of course unacceptable but what if these people carry banners that are nowhere near as poisonous as some Muslims have publicly carried in recent times?

And that has what to do with this?

It's not a pissing contest, you know!

Anyway, these cunts are pretty hardcore, there'll blatantly be violence if they have their way, as there was in Birmingham. So if a few of them have their skulls cracked by the fuzz then it's all good in my book. That's what they're there for anyway, so let them fight with the cops rather than normal people, let's see how hard they are when they're getting battered by blokes in full riot-gear. I'll be laughing if that happens.

I know it isnt a pissing contest. I want to know what constitutes and act of racism.  When Muslims carried hoardings proclaiming that Islam would take over Europe and that thise who criticised Islam would be beheaded - the only person arrested was a stupid twat who dressed himself up as a suicide bomber.

So will they let any non muslim criticise Islam without fear of arrest?