Craziest thing you've ever done for a woman.

LucaAltieri

Guest Heneage

Printed off about a dozen forms on my day off filled them all in and took them to her Uni's Erasmus finance department, waited 45 minutes while the woman went for lunch to hand them in and get stamped, to save her flying over and doing so herself, saving her losing €300 of student funding.

That and travelling 6 hours to see her for 5 hours spending well over 150 quid. Women eh.

Listened to them talking.

I tried that once, they're mental aren't they? I couldn't believe what I was hearing.

You get two or more them in the same room... it's like a trip into the darkest reaches of David Lynch's brain where the normal laws of reality don't apply.

I tried that once, they're mental aren't they? I couldn't believe what I was hearing.

You get two or more them in the same room... it's like a trip into the darkest reaches of David Lynch's brain where the normal laws of reality don't apply.

i've often wondered if they have normal sensible conversations when no males are around.

Yeah, I figured there must be loads of layers underneath that inane natter that I just wasn't getting.

gave her my bank card and pin number on payday and told her to buy herself something nice and get her hair done.

she passed out drunk and I did'nt get any  :doh:

surely "she passed out drunk and i told her later i didn't get any"

Guest Heneage

Travel. Lots of travel.

Oh, and I bought her some customized dunks.

You sound like Jay-z. Did she put your name for the ID?

Travel. Lots of travel.

Oh, and I bought her some customized dunks.

You sound like Jay-z. Did she put your name for the ID?

No. She put left on the right foot and right on the left foot. Just to fuck with your tiny little minds.