Celtic and Rangers in the Premier league.

cp40

my mams neighbour is a rangers season ticket holder,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, in North Shields.

And? There are plenty of Newcastle season ticket holders who live away from the North East.

And?

So what is the big thing about someone having a Rangers season ticket and living in Shields?

And? who said it was a big thing.

new rule for the forum.

only post if its a BIG THING

blefucsu said so.

my mams neighbour is a rangers season ticket holder,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, in North Shields.

And? There are plenty of Newcastle season ticket holders who live away from the North East.

And?

So what is the big thing about someone having a Rangers season ticket and living in Shields?

blefucsu

Teehee.

I can see a situation where they enter a "B" side in the Northern League or something daft, and when they get into the Football League in however many years, disbanding their Scottish sides.

i'd very much doubt they'd be allowed to have teams in differing countries.

I think they'd struggle in the Premiership to be honest. There's a real lack of quality in their squads and you get found out in the Premier League as we know all too well.

If they can be put in the Premier League simply because they have a big fanbase and big stadium then you'd have to put Newcastle back in and pretty much any big team that gets relegated. It's a nonsense idea of course.