emre's performance today

jezper

Solano/Milner---Parker---N'Zogbia---Duff

----------------------Dyer-----------------------

---------------------Striker----------------------

That's how it should be IMO.

You would have Zog instead of Emre in the centre? For me Zog has been the real disappointment of the season, looks no where near the player he did at times last season.

Emre played ok for me apart from the freekick he hit for a goal kick. Definitely would try and fit Dyer in the team somewhere he gives us a creative threat with his pace

I'd put him on the right. He's not necessarily a better crosser than Milner, but he's much better at getting to the byline in the penalty area and picking someone out with a pass.

Hmm, strange. I thought he was our best player. The one player in midfield throughout the match who was actually passing the ball accurately and sharply. Agree about the set-pieces though.

Really? I thought he was poor overall (but better than Parker before people are jumping at my neck again). He made a lot of sloppy passes that put defenders under pressure and contributed next to nothing to our attacking game. It only changed when Dyer came on and he and Emre had a couple of decent one-twos, especially the one that gave Dyer the good chance at the end. But Dyer also made other players looking better by actually trying to football and play the ball forward.

Guest Invicta_Toon

Solano/Milner---Parker---N'Zogbia---Duff

----------------------Dyer-----------------------

---------------------Striker----------------------

That's how it should be IMO.

You would have Zog instead of Emre in the centre? For me Zog has been the real disappointment of the season, looks no where near the player he did at times last season.

as usual NUFC has ruined another promising player through ridiculous expectations

Emre didnt do too bad i thought, and i am a critic of his. Duff meanwhile was completely anonymous and doesnt deserve to be starting games.

Dyer --- Parker IS the centre-midfield combo.

Withoud a doubt for me.

I didn't think Emre was too bad today. He won a lot of balls and linked up well with Sibierski. But like the entire midfield, his final ball was really poor.

.....................................................given.................................................

....................taylor.....................moore.................ramage.......................

solano....................................................................................Duff.............

....................Dyer.....................Parker..............Emre................................

.............................Martins.........................Sibierski...................................

Probably what i would try for some up coming matches although it does look a tad too attacking i guess!

Guest lessthanlee

Duff is the main man people should be upset about

Duff has been a right let down sicne we got him and also him coming has killed the Zogg's game.

I've been saying exactly this to my mates, IMO so far, Duff has been a waste of money, he hasnt brought anything to the side except keeping Charlie out, infact the best game I've seen Duff play was when he played left back. I hope he goes on to prove me wrong but I'm not holding my breath...

I generally thought he was very sloppy in posession until the final 10 minutes, when like the rest of our team he became a different player. For someone who has a lot of ability when he is on the ball, he gives the ball away so much with poor passes.

Guest Action Verb

as usual NUFC has ruined another promising player through ridiculous expectations

How is that then? If anything, by bringing in Duff, N'Zogbia has been used more sparingly, and is not relied upon as much as last season for example.

So unless you mean the fans have ruined N'Zogbia, by hoping he'd turn into a top class player - and presumably transferring this pressure onto N'Zogbia telepathically, your post doesn't make any sense.