Football Riddle

Gash

Question is Jonny can you name me the only other goalscorer who is a goalkeeper. (excluding own goals)

Jorge Campos? Jose Luis Chilavert?

Campos has bloody amazing record. He was originally a striker and is one of the few goalkeepers who has played outfield professionally on a regular basis.

Stuart Pearce once brought on Nicky Weaver for an outfield player (maybe Reyna?) and stuck David James up front when City needed to score to make Europe. Must have done Jon Macken's confidence a world of good, given that he stayed on the bench and was an actual striker :laugh:

Campos was a bit of a mentalist by all accounts. Nice kits though.

I remember reading about a Brazilian keeper in FourFourTwo who took all his teams penalties and freekicks, he had about 45 goals in his 15 year career at this one club.

Sure it wasn't a Paraguayan and was Chilavert? He scored a hattrick (all penalties) once.

I remember reading about a Brazilian keeper in FourFourTwo who took all his teams penalties and freekicks, he had about 45 goals in his 15 year career at this one club.

Reminds me of that 'great season' Johnson had for Palace in the Premier League where he got like 20 goals, which is astonishing until you read like 13/14 of them were pens :lol:

Sure it wasn't a Paraguayan and was Chilavert? He scored a hattrick (all penalties) once.

It might have been, I'm not too sure. It was a while ago.

Already posted about Rogerio man. ;)