Manchester City V Newcastle United - Post Match Thoughts.

BlufPurdi

Roeder is an absolute cretin.

The vast majority of our "first team" is not good enough for a team with aspirations of the top half of the premiership.

Dyer comes on and "improves us" by running fast then wasting the opportunity. Shame he didn't hurt himself again yet.

We are an absolute shower of shite, and we fully deserve to be where we are - genuine relegation candidates.

Under Roeder, we will NEVER get into Europe again.

Roeder is an absolute cretin.

The vast majority of our "first team" is not good enough for a team with aspirations of the top half of the premiership.

Dyer comes on and "improves us" by running fast then wasting the opportunity. Shame he didn't hurt himself again yet.

We are an absolute shower of shite, and we fully deserve to be where we are - genuine relegation candidates.

Under Roeder, we will NEVER get into Europe again.

:lol:

Under Roeder we'll be lucky to escape administration.

PS. We only stared playing when Man City opened up looking for the winner, if they had kept playing the way they did for the first 85m or so, we wouldn't have had any chances whateseover! 

Roeder is f*cking awful!

PPS. How the f*ck he can continue to play Stephen Carr is quite bizarre, if you saw some of the slow mo's of his inpet defending on Saturday, the guy shouldn't be playing 1st division football let alone Premiership!

PS. We only stared playing when Man City opened up looking for the winner, if they had kept playing the way they did for the first 85m or so, we wouldn't have had any chances whateseover! 

Roeder is f*cking awful!

PPS. How the f*ck he can continue to play Stephen Carr is quite bizarre, if you saw some of the slow mo's of his inpet defending on Saturday, the guy shouldn't be playing 1st division football let alone Premiership!

They wern't slow mos, thats Carr at full pelt

Roeder is f*cking awful!

They wern't slow mos, thats Carr at full pelt

:lol: :(

Much as I hate to even contemplate it, I fear Dire could be the key to our Premiership survival.

His running, with and without the ball, brought a new dimension to our attack, and our play in the last 5 minutes showed everyone, including the players, just how good we could be.

I've been a fierce critic of Dire, I would have outed him after his antics in Smogland, he owes us bigtime. This is his last chance to show that he hasn't been the biggest waste of time and money in the club's history.

Payback time starts now!

Much as I hate to even contemplate it, I fear Dire could be the key to our Premiership survival.

His running, with and without the ball, brought a new dimension to our attack, and our play in the last 5 minutes showed everyone, including the players, just how good we could be.

I've been a fierce critic of Dire, I would have outed him after his antics in Smogland, he owes us bigtime. This is his last chance to show that he hasn't been the biggest waste of time and money in the club's history.

Payback time starts now!

If he never kicks another ball for us, he won't be as big a waste of time or money as Luque, Viana and Marcelino, to name but three.

Guest tobiazvanderziaz

If he is just average I dont understand why the Man City players were too afraid to tackle him and why he alone could threat the Man City defence the way he did. Remember that Man City has played some real good defending at home so far this season...

If he is just average I dont understand why the Man City players were too afraid to tackle him and why he alone could threat the Man City defence the way he did. Remember that Man City has played some real good defending at home so far this season...

Its the pace. Defenders hate pace, and he still has that. Also, bizarrely, his ffet seem to move very fast - he runs quite quick, but seems to move his feet even faster.

He IS only average, thought. All the pace in the world, but little end product.

Liek i say, though, beggars can't be choosers.

Well, it just shows how wrong you can be. The class Duff possesses should enable him to take games like that one on Saturday by the scruff of the neck and wring three points out of the moderate opposition.

But once again Duff failed miserably - and his body language when he was hauled off told the whole story. If that had been Craig Bellamy he would have given Roeder a rocket.

And speaking of a rocket, perhaps that's what Duff needs in a place which would not be very comfortable.

Comfortable is not something the United defence looked against a City strikeforce which didn't look any more dangerous than their United counterparts, who have only managed to find the target in one of their six away league games so far this season.

Sorry, just had to quote this part of Oliver's report.  blink.gif laugh.gif

The fist line is equally bizzare - http://icnewcastle.icnetwork.co.uk/newcastleunited/news/tm_headline=kieron-best-bet-to-arrest-dire-slump%26method=full%26objectid=18087231%26siteid=50081-name_page.html

Guest newcastle4life

First-half diagnosis?

rubbish

Second-half diagnosis?

good 5 mins nothing else

Full-time diagnosis?

poor should have attacked earlier

Star man for United?

Taylor pretty solid in defense Dyer played well too when he was one

Worst United player?

Ameobi useless why he played i dont know

Opposition comment?