Americans embrace 1,500 calorie doughnut burger

Decky

Guest diddimz

there was an article in one of the free papers in london about a giant jelly bean that was around 2600 calories. as well as corroding you teeth it'd give you a heart attack..

Who wants to chip in and buy Nicky Butt one?

there was an article in one of the free papers in london about a giant jelly bean that was around 2600 calories. as well as corroding you teeth it'd give you a heart attack..

By the looks of Mr Butt, he has already devoured several of these behemoths.

get fat mike one as well

I saw this on an episode of Man vs Food.

An episode in which the host tries to eat a 3lb cheeseburger topped with nachos, chilli, sour cream and many other nutritious toppings in under 2 innings of a baseball game :lol:

:lol: I feel like you you would go into diabetic shock eating any of these things. You'd just start shaking until your body seized up and your eyes rolled into the back of your head. But, tbh, 2 innings of a baseball game take like 2 hours.

I know people like Mike, will want to defend Americans here, but I've seen quite a few people that probaly eat gargabe like this.