Daily Mail = "Sh*t newspaper"...Stephane Guivarc'h

Optimistic Nut

I wonder if Shola would do well at another team, a la Bramble? I know he had that loan at Stoke which didn't work out, but maybe he could do a job somewhere.

I dunno...with Bramble you always knew the talent was there but he just couldn't concentrate. He had some great games but pulled out a few too many clangers. Shola's pretty much been shit his whole career with the odd burst of 2-3 decent games.

Ali Dia.

Lillian Laslandes.

Nicolas Medina.

3 worse strikers who played and not surprisingly never scored.

remember another peter reid masterstroke, 'striker' milton nunez? £3m - 1 appearance 0 goals

They signed the wrong Nunez apparently.  The guy they got was a farmer.  No shit.

A farmer with 88 caps and 34 goals for his country? Well he fooled them for a long time.

Ali Dia.

Lillian Laslandes.

Nicolas Medina.

3 worse strikers who played and not surprisingly never scored.

remember another peter reid masterstroke, 'striker' milton nunez? £3m - 1 appearance 0 goals

They signed the wrong Nunez apparently.  The guy they got was a farmer.  No s***.

A farmer with 88 caps and 34 goals for his country? Well he fooled them for a long time.

nah they did sign the wrong player, came from some 3rd division club or something.  Bet when the bid came in their chairman was like, "fook, damn straight, we can now buy that coca cola machine we've been saving up for since 1973".