Yorkie's initiation

Decky

So how are we going to welcome him into our 360 online group? I think he should be raped by Disco on Fifa while having a private conversation with Mike where he hears the words "gawd fucking damn" over and over again. Just so he is used to the NO 360 way of life early. I can send you some voice messages of me screaming and making animal noises?

Really looking forward to giving you a game, actually, Quagmire. I'm always dead jealous when them competitions and whatnot are on the go (and i always follow them as an observer :blush: ) so i'm chomping at the bit now. Can't wait for it to arrive.

I cant wait to talk to Mike again, he doesnt know how to react to my patter, so he resorts to fucks and damns.

Oh, and "you ok Decky man"s.

Doe anyone know how to react to your patter? :lol:

I cant wait to talk to Mike again, he doesnt know how to react to my patter, so he resorts to fucks and damns.

Oh, and "you ok Decky man"s.

Doe anyone know how to react to your patter? :lol:

My friends, but in my experience, when they are on the Xbox with you lot, its usually only us talking :lol:

That's bullshit right there. You know for a fact that the jokes would be non stop as soon as we got a little bit of that Swedish accent. That's damn near cheating.

:lol:

I haven't even got a Swedish accent really. Fuck knows what kind of accent I've got, depends a bit who I'm talking to :laugh: