Maradona press conference

Guest kingdawson

Meant to say that I watched the Uruguay game live and to see how Messi was given no supoort and tevez was left on the sidelines until the last couple of minutes says iot all for me.

Maradona the coward........................couldnt let his best players play and too frightened to show their inevitable ability to win games.

Apparently, he has used 78 players in these qualifying games. Says it all really.

Argentina, under him at the WC, will be laughing stock. Argentina FA will know this. Maradona to be sacked within 2 weeks. but nof course, he will say he resigned..........LOL.........................FUCKING TURD.

Guest neesy111

Meant to say that I watched the Uruguay game live and to see how Messi was given no supoort and tevez was left on the sidelines until the last couple of minutes says iot all for me.

Maradona the coward........................couldnt let his best players play and too frightened to show their inevitable ability to win games.

Apparently, he has used 78 players in these qualifying games. Says it all really.

Argentina, under him at the WC, will be laughing stock. Argentina FA will know this. Maradona to be sacked within 2 weeks. but nof course, he will say he resigned..........LOL.........................FUCKING TURD.

tbf, tevez has been shocking when i've watched him for argentina recently

You have to wonder about the sanity of a man who confirms Jonas will be in his world cup squad but hasn't confirmed the likes of Messi or Tevez will be. I know who I'd rather have in the Newcastle team!

i thought messi was one of the four players guarenteed a place? along with jonas, does seem strange to mention a championship winger and arguably the worlds best player in the same sentence.