Gay drinks.

Parky

Has anyone tried a measure of whiskey in their pint? Is quite nice with ale I find.

yes, first time was by mistake, but yeh its quality.

it dosnt get much non-homosexual than whiskey and ale tho, so to answer the origional post, cocktails and the odd alchopop, although only when theres been nothing else to drink.

Has anyone tried a measure of whiskey in their pint? Is quite nice with ale I find.

I order an xtra shot of whiskey to be put in the Baileys if I order one (Mans Baileys). Especially if they have Glenfiddich which is what is used in Baileys iirc. The to my mind lessesns the 'Gayness' of ordering a Baileys onlookers.

Was never really a whiskey drinker, but got two bottles at the same time (somehow) as presents not so long ago. I realised I'd just been drinking it incorrectly all along. The best way is to pour a good measure and slurp from it while reading a book by a big macho author until you fall asleep. Perfect.

Was never really a whiskey drinker, but got two bottles at the same time (somehow) as presents not so long ago. I realised I'd just been drinking it incorrectly all along. The best way is to pour a good measure and slurp from it while reading a book by a big macho author until you fall asleep. Perfect.

:lol:

Guest Heneage

Is Vodka Redbull gay?

Do you drink it?

Pretty much all I drink really on a night out. That and Tequila.

Then, yes.

What if it's a double? Is it just a bit puffy?

:lol:

You know what I mean! Whiskey doesn't really have the same aura if you're reading Harry Potter, like.