With the news STD's are on the rise

Cajun

I got tested for everything about four years ago. The blood-letting for HIV was rather bad, I got up and fell back down. :lol:

All clean though. Did it for peace-of-mind; a lass I once went out with had a rather casual attitude which worried me.

Also, after telling them I was about to go on holiday, they gave me about 30 condoms. Went away and promptly got rude with a lass without any protection. bluelaugh.gif

Luckily everything was okay, and we're still togther now. :thup:

Im thinking about it but I want to know what actually goes on and not the "stories".

Watched some programme a while back about young people, sex and tests etc.. They said half the stories you hear are complete bollocks and some of the things my mates have told me they had to do were the things this programme said was the crap that doesn't actually happen.

He cant be arsed to sign in and is sitting next to me so...Joey says no he hasnt, which suprises me seeing as hes a mon whore (joke darling) and i havent either but im a good girl ;)

Funny you should mention it.. A few weeks ago i finished bucking wor lass and after about an hour i discovered little red dots on my bell end :lol: Absolutely shite meself.. Thought me sex life was over for life.. Was frantically searching on google for an answer to my problems and everything that came up told me that my dick was going to rot away :( Anyway i turned up at the Doctors and a fit female examined my warrior, took tests and everything, showed up with a slight yeast infections which is supposedly quite common,  came back 100% clear with eveything else thought, i've never been so relieved in my life..

I went to a walk-in clinic in Leeds. I waited my turn and saw a doctor. He checked my bits and pieces and asked some questions about why I wanted testing, had I slept with another man, had I slept with anyone from mainland Africa etc. The actual checks were done on a blood sample for HIV and a piss sample for everything else. The HIV check was optional to everything else.

The results came via post after a few weeks; I had had the choice of whether I wanted a letter or to be called for notification.

So what exactly is involved in these tests?

Can't you read, mongoloid?

Well yours and Claypools experiences have already differed and I wanted a little more specific than "He checked my bits and pieces"  :lol:

Guest Invicta_Toon

Well yours and Claypools experiences have already differed and I wanted a little more specific than "He checked my bits and pieces"  :lol:

how's about you stop being such a tart and go and find out?

I can't wait to see the headlines  bluelaugh.gif

Alright, a doctor visually checked my bellend and my balls.

The tests are based on a piss sample (you piss in a container in the toilets) and a blood sample they take from the inside of your arm.

I have 3 worries:

1, They do the stuff that I always just assumed was a nasty myth

2, I have something

3, I meet the lass of my dreams, after a while and all is going good so she decide I should meet her parents. The night of the dinner comes and her mother is pleased to meet me but has this nigling feeling she has met me before somewhere, but where...?

:lol:

Guest Invicta_Toon

I have 3 worries:

2, I have something

3, I meet the lass of my dreams, after a while and all is going good so she decide I should meet her parents. The night of the dinner comes and her mother is pleased to meet me but has this nigling feeling she has met me before somewhere, but where...?

shagging you in the nightclub toilets?

I have 3 worries:

2, I have something

Sticking a cotton bud down the end of my cock and laughing at my positive results...

Guest Invicta_Toon

I have 3 worries:

2, I have something

Sticking a cotton bud down the end of my cock and laughing at my positive results...

which is more likely? tbh...

If you have had sex unprotected in the past 2 years i would reccomend getting a test tbh.. especially with how fucking sluttly women are getting these days, better safe then sorry.... I had a mate that knew a bird had clamidia (sp) and some genital worty things, he still fucked her when he knew because she was fit... Tsk... Dirty bastard.

Guest Invicta_Toon

If you have had sex unprotected in the past 2 years i would reccomend getting a test tbh.. especially with how fucking sluttly women are getting these days, better safe then sorry.... I had a mate that knew a bird had clamidia (sp) and some genital worty things, he still fucked her when he knew because she was fit... Tsk... Dirty bastard.

:roll: