Cattermole

cosmic

Guest Geordiekev

Personally I couldn't give a shit what happens to any of them, far too busy worrying about the injuries my team are suffering..

Cattermole is just a horrible person.

Howard Webb to get AIDS would be some small justice for what he did to us last season too.

True Benwall with all our decimate... if Howard Webb didn't over rule that goal against Fulham we were in the Premier League.....

I quite liked him when he was at Wigan, tough no nonsense players. We could do with a few like him in our side to be fair. And he was good in the U-21's in the summer. Obviously he has a reputation outside football which is not so great, but plenty of players have that. Barton for one, Ranger was a bit of a bad boy when he was growing up aswell.

I quite liked him when he was at Wigan, tough no nonsense players. We could do with a few like him in our side to be fair. And he was good in the U-21's in the summer. Obviously he has a reputation outside football which is not so great, but plenty of players have that. Barton for one, Ranger was a bit of a bad boy when he was growing up aswell.

I know you're new but you can't say anything even remotely negative about Ranger on this forum.  He's a god and also posts on the Forum.

I know you're new but you can't say anything even remotely negative about Ranger on this forum.  He's a god and also posts on the Forum.

Look, I like him. Think he'll be a class player, was just saying that a lot of players were not angels before they got to the pro ranks. Especially if they came from inner city areas.

But I've added it to my list anyway. So that's no copyright infringement and no mentioning of Nile Ranger. Anymore?

Smith is similar I'd say.

Speaking of tough no nonsense, it's about time we had more tough no nonsense parents who stop their kids becoming West London gloryseekers. :kasper:

Welcome !

Look, I like him. Think he'll be a class player, was just saying that a lot of players were not angels before they got to the pro ranks. Especially if they came from inner city areas.

But I've added it to my list anyway. So that's no copyright infringement and no mentioning of Nile Ranger. Anymore?

I know you're new here, and imma let you finish, but Gorilla was using sarcasm and Nile Ranger is the best player of all time.