When did you last feel the urge to commit mass murder?

GM

Guest lankybellwipe

For me, it's quite recent...upon seeing the state of this forum. That, and the fact that Kezman is still here.

You?

Alright! Thats enough! FACISTS! GET THE LOCKS OUT!

there are as many moaning threads as there are real threads now.

I'm quite happy that it rattles a few cages amongst the twattish old guard clique.

Its a shame that the new breed haven't got the intelligence or imagination to post anything more interesting than "Cheryl! Gumph" tbh.

I'm quite happy that it rattles a few cages amongst the twattish old guard clique.

Its a shame that the new breed haven't got the intelligence or imagination to post anything more interesting than "Cheryl! Gumph" tbh.

Perhaps it's time you moved on then.

Its a big forum, plenty of interesting chat content in here today. Not being generated by anyone who registered recently though.

Its a big forum, plenty of interesting chat content in here today. Not being generated by anyone who registered recently though.

Anyway, from a less inflammatory, arguing for the craic POV, a lot of new posters don't get the time of day on here, this is what I have problems with. Yes, some posts maybe  '"Cheryl! Gumph" (whatever this means :lol:), but plenty of perfectly worthwhile posts are overlooked. I put this down to the old boys not liking that their forum has been ambushed by youth.

That is all.

Do you check the date when everyone registered?  ;D

He doesn't need to, you can tell by the content of the post.

See this is what i mean, how thick do you want to be? As a regular reader of this forum, its quite easy to spot new posters. If its a new username you've not seen before then.....?

See this is what i mean, how thick do you want to be? As a regular reader of this forum, its quite easy to spot new posters. If its a new username you've not seen before then.....?

forgetting about the lurkers eh ?

Guest Heneage

The last time was probably when I got utterly mauled at Football and a lad almost snapped my ankle, thus achieving his life goal. The combination of him not apologising, and the lad organizin (his mate) saying it was an accident, when it clearly wasn't as I was already past him when he tried to tackle me. I've only broken one bone previous, and the thought of a broken ankle petrifies me, It's the last bone I want to break.

The last time was probably when I got utterly mauled at Football and a lad almost snapped my ankle, thus achieving his life goal. The combination of him not apologising, and the lad organizin (his mate) saying it was an accident, when it clearly wasn't as I was already past him when he tried to tackle me. I've only broken one bone previous, and the thought of a broken ankle petrifies me, It's the last bone I want to break.

lots of bones in your neck or spine would be worse or even your femur.

No, i knew i didnt have to type the disclaimer.

Any excuse to mention wormy ffs.

lots of bones in your neck or spine would be worse or even your femur.

Sounds like we need a new thread...

it does seem mind, that newbies seem more at home in the footy section but seem a bit daunted to come in here so this place may seem a bit cliqueish to those not used to it.

burnips talking crap about them being treat any differently to others. as ever it's the content of the post not the poster (apart from kezman)

it does seem mind, that newbies seem more at home in the footy section but seem a bit daunted to come in here so this place may seem a bit cliqueish to those not used to it.

burnips talking crap about them being treat any differently to others. as ever it's the content of the post not the poster (apart from keman)

I used the forum for a fair old while before I started using chat. Think it's pretty common.

edit: must be a rarity. madras made a typo as quoted here but has gone back to edit it. End of the world as we know it.

And it's not thick to say nothing decent is being posted by new members?  :dowie:

Just sounds to me like the rubbish I read on another forum where I'm one of the older posters.  Lots of the other older posters complain about the 'rubbish new content' when in reality the standard is just as good/bad as it always has been.  Just reminds me of old people saying 'things were better when I was young' which by and large isn't true.