Dressing in yer mums/girlfriends clothes/undies.

Parky

Never wore anything of me mams....But sometimes wear Mrs P's stuff like leg warmers (under me trousers). Did wear one of her undies once when I'd run out but wrecked/stretched them and got told off.  :laugh:

Never wore anything of me mams....But sometimes wear Mrs P's stuff like leg warmers (under me trousers). Did wear one of her undies once when I'd run out but wrecked/stretched them and got told off.  :laugh:

Nah, used wear eyeliner when I was about 18 though when I was trying to look funky.  Then I got fat and couldnt be arsed anymore.  Also realised it was a bit gay, my lass at time time used to like me wearing it though which I found a bit odd, used to ask me to put some on before 'the act'

Nah, used wear eyeliner when I was about 18 though when I was trying to look funky.  Then I got fat and couldnt be arsed anymore.  Also realised it was a bit gay, my lass at time time used to like me wearing it though which I found a bit odd, used to ask me to put some on before 'the act'

Should have taken her up on it and purchased a range of scary masks and a bulk buy of KY.

Should have taken her up on it and purchased a range of scary masks and a bulk buy of KY.

Nah not really into that freaky stuff.

When you got fat, did your lass like to feel your moobs?

Panic retreat from the Gorilla.  :laugh2:

me and my sis used to be able to exchange sweatshirts and plain t-shirts when i was about sixteen. it was all unisex stuff so i was never confused.

... is this sister older or younger?

I have issues wearing the plain t-shirts of the gf because they're all boob-distorted.

me and my sis used to be able to exchange sweatshirts and plain t-shirts when i was about sixteen. it was all unisex stuff so i was never confused.

... is this sister older or younger?

I have issues wearing the plain t-shirts of the gf because they're all boob-distorted.

Put some socks in.

When you got fat, did your lass like to feel your moobs?

Nah, not massively fat tbh, just not really thin

I'm all up for some level of freakyness, be boring otherwise just not mental shit.

I'm all up for some level of freakyness, be boring otherwise just not mental shit.

This is all pretty subjective, e.g. do you count penetration as 'freaky'?

I'm all up for some level of freakyness, be boring otherwise just not mental s***.

This is all pretty subjective, e.g. do you count penetration as 'freaky'?

Depends who on.

I've worn (well, torn would be more accurate) my lass's underwear when I was very, very drunk and thought it would be a laugh. She didn't see the funny side until I stumbled into the sideboard and hit my head as I tumbled to the ground.

Guest the_guv_nor

Well, I've not really worn them as such but the silkly undies are great for pulling yourself off into.

Your mums or your wags?

Does it make a difference?

:mackems: