When did you last...

Dr. Nguyen Van Falk

Not really the same thing i don't think. But if i'm ever on a really tall building or waiting for a train to come in i sort of imagine jumping.

Guest Heneage

Not really the same thing i don't think. But if i'm ever on a really tall building or waiting for a train to come in i sort of imagine jumping.

:kasper:

I thought I was the only mental that did that.

Same.  :iamatwat: Just to consider what the reaction would be from others really. Probably one for isitnormal.com. :sadnod:

Same.  :iamatwat: Just to consider what the reaction would be from others really. Probably one for isitnormal.com. :sadnod:

All of you are insane. :lol:

Guest SupermacTheLegend

Same, i'm sure people who think like that should be locked up,

i'm pretty sure the majority of people do it.

Yeah, I do it all the time and never thought it was remotely weird tbh. It's just an imagination, not reality.

Guest diddimz

Yeah, I do it all the time and never thought it was remotely weird tbh. It's just an imagination, not reality.

Seems like its pretty common because I do the same thing. Last time I was truely suicidal was about 3 years ago, unfortunately acted upon it, and ended up in hospital not knowing what had happened. Haven't  been at all since then thankfully.

Guest Heneage

I think about it then think 'Oooh no that would really hurt.' Not exactly the mentality of a suicidal young man. :lol:

Never been suicidal. Sometimes I've had thoughts just of how I thought people I know would react when they'd find out, but never have I once seriously considered it. Think it's more just self indulging, imagining all the women crying over me and such. :smug: