Is boycotting ultimately the only way to force Ashley out eventually?

Guest neesy111

Guest Roger Kint

Am not sure the best way to get somebody to buy the club is to put it further in debt. Its not rocket science that the overdraft comes with the club and boycotting will affect it. Ashley knows it would never be a prolonged boycoot so wouldnt give a shit tbh.

Guest toonlass

No, it hasn't worked so far. He doesn't give a fuck about the chants of "Get out of our club" as he stuck two fingers up at a fan in the Milburn stand at the last home game while grinning like a maniacle gorilla. We are not going to acheive anything with boycotts imo. He will just think he is justified in holding back cash that the club needs to buy players in if the fans make any public announcement of financial boycott.

Guest neesy111

No, it hasn't worked so far. He doesn't give a fuck about the chants of "Get out of our club" as he stuck two fingers up at a fan in the Milburn stand at the last home game while grinning like a maniacle gorilla. We are not going to acheive anything with boycotts imo. He will just think he is justified in holding back cash that the club needs to buy players in if the fans make any public announcement of financial boycott.

yes, but even if we took a 10 point penalty now, and got him out by xmas, we could easily rebuild from there, better than the slope we're doing now which is to league one at this time

Didnt hear about that, what went on there, like?

Guest the_guv_nor

i for one wont be going to the match on saturday, i thought £15 for a ticket sounded like a bargain a few days ago but i'd rather spend the money wisely....on beer.

Guest Roger Kint

No, it hasn't worked so far. He doesn't give a f*** about the chants of "Get out of our club" as he stuck two fingers up at a fan in the Milburn stand at the last home game while grinning like a maniacle gorilla. We are not going to acheive anything with boycotts imo. He will just think he is justified in holding back cash that the club needs to buy players in if the fans make any public announcement of financial boycott.

yes, but even if we took a 10 point penalty now, and got him out by xmas, we could easily rebuild from there, better than the slope we're doing now which is to league one at this time

You seriously think cash sales of tickets would shatter the overdraft in the next 5 home games til xmas? ;D

Guest Roger Kint

I'm not boycotting the game. I'll be there on Saturday to support the club. We need a win.

If other people want to stay away then that's up to them.  :thup:

This although i have already paid for my season ticket and dont spend a penny in the ground so fuck it

At this point we're completely fcked. Ashley will go when he decides to go, it couldnt be more out of our control.

He could careless what we think.

There is no way to do anything without destroying our promotion hopes also. We'll end up compounding negativity with more negativity like last season.

Just have to sit through it all & keep going.

Guest toonlass

Didnt hear about that, what went on there, like?

Its just what I heard off a friend who had seats in the Milburn stand. Apparantly people were singing "Get out of our club" and pointing at Ashley in the directors box, and he turned around, looked at one lad in particular who was singing and gesturing towards Ashley (but not being rude or owt, just pointing) and Ashley smirked at him and stuck two fingers up in his direction. He couldn't give a shite about how pissed off we are with him tbh. He is past caring about the fans and is quite enjoying pissing us off it seems.

I'm not boycotting the game. I'll be there on Saturday to support the club. We need a win.

Me too

Guest sicko2ndbest

Ashley will be grateful for your money!

As much as a c*** Ashley is, how is losing to Scunthorpe his fault?

It's the same squad that Beat Ipswich 4-0, we should be more than capable.

Its not the same side, Colo & Taylor were out so we conceded two awful goals.

We needed more cover/better players brought in/a manager who can bring in better players/whatever else you want.

All of that can be put down to Ashley easily.

Guest toonlass

Ashley will be grateful for your money!

He already has my mine. Got mine with the "deal" he offered a couple of years ago. Still spending nothing in the ground though.