Is boycotting ultimately the only way to force Ashley out eventually?

Guest neesy111

Guest neesy111

Ashley is a massive cunt.  None of the options will work.  He doesn't care what happens.  We boycott, he'll put us in admistration.  We support the team, he laughs.   Killing the fucker is the only answer.   :knuppel2:

10 points, a good manager would claw that back which hughton would of last

Ashley is a massive cunt.  None of the options will work.  He doesn't care what happens.  We boycott, he'll put us in admistration.  We support the team, he laughs.   Killing the fucker is the only answer.   :knuppel2:

10 points, a good manager would claw that back which hughton would of last

True and if it means missing out on promotion so be it, as thinking of another season in the prem with Ashley at the helm makes me gag.

How many times ffs.

Protests and chanting won't work; they just won't. He doesn't give a f*** what we say or what we think.

Stop focussing all effort on trying to get one over on Ashley, and support the team. They need it more than ever.

Who gives a f*** what other people think btw? They spout s*** and all hate us anyway :lol:

Jonny your delusional

We need Ashley out. The team are s*** with or without us. Concentrate our efforts on him

I'm delusional?! :lol:

There have ben chants and protests against Ashley since September last year, wha the f*** makes you think it's suddenly gonna work?

f***ing hell man, it's this sort of attitude that will see us remain in this s*** league.

Ashley is a clueless, spiteless w*****. You could paint 'f*** off you b******' on the side of his car and he wouldn't bat an eyelid.

There's only one delusional side in this argument. We're in the s***, only positive action will get us out of it. Introducing obstacles to this will just see morale hit rock bottom an this past few weeks has shown how that affects the players.

This has gone beyond Mike Ashley now. I'm not wasting my breath on him anymore.

Call me delusional, call me whatever you like. But I'll be on those terraces on Saturday afternoon singing Newcastle United to victory and supporting this team back where it belongs.

Protests won't work but s**** gate receipts will, especially with our wage bill.

f*** the best supporters in  the land bollocks this club needs us to take drastic action.

That's the spirit, lets cripple the club.

Like I've said time and time again, that sort of action will Hurt Newcastle United long before it hurts Mike Ashley. He probably couldn't care less if the club goes under. This stopped being him wanting money out of the club long ago.

Guest neesy111

How many times ffs.

Protests and chanting won't work; they just won't. He doesn't give a f*** what we say or what we think.

Stop focussing all effort on trying to get one over on Ashley, and support the team. They need it more than ever.

Who gives a f*** what other people think btw? They spout s*** and all hate us anyway :lol:

Jonny your delusional

We need Ashley out. The team are s*** with or without us. Concentrate our efforts on him

I'm delusional?! :lol:

There have ben chants and protests against Ashley since September last year, wha the f*** makes you think it's suddenly gonna work?

f***ing hell man, it's this sort of attitude that will see us remain in this s*** league.

Ashley is a clueless, spiteless w*****. You could paint 'f*** off you b******' on the side of his car and he wouldn't bat an eyelid.

There's only one delusional side in this argument. We're in the s***, only positive action will get us out of it. Introducing obstacles to this will just see morale hit rock bottom an this past few weeks has shown how that affects the players.

This has gone beyond Mike Ashley now. I'm not wasting my breath on him anymore.

Call me delusional, call me whatever you like. But I'll be on those terraces on Saturday afternoon singing Newcastle United to victory and supporting this team back where it belongs.

Protests won't work but s**** gate receipts will, especially with our wage bill.

f*** the best supporters in  the land bollocks this club needs us to take drastic action.

Like I've said time and time again, that sort of action will Hurt Newcastle United long before it hurts Mike Ashley. He probably couldn't care less if the club goes under. This stopped being him wanting money out of the club long ago.

the club could never go out of business, too many local people would be able to pick the club up for peanuts then

Laughable, really!

What do actually think is happening now?

Guest neesy111

Laughable, really!

how bad does ashley have to run this club, until people don't see any other action

some fan's are totally blind to the direction we are heading to

Laughable, really!

how bad does ashley have to run this club, until people don't see any other action

Some fans are more bothered about attendances and not letting them drop below the scums.

Guest toonlass

Laughable, really!

Some fans are more bothered about attendances and not letting them drop below the scums.

Some fans have already paid for their tickets before this shite blew up.

You think I think we're not headed in a bad direction? f***ing hell, of course i think we're headed downward.

I just have a different opinion of how to handle it.

Just sit back obviously.

Just fuck off and stop putting words in my mouth.

I'll quite happily eat humble pie if these 'protests' work, but I'm confident they won't.

Laughable, really!

Some fans have already paid for their tickets before this shite blew up.

Well yes you've already paid upfront so the club has had the money already.

You think I think we're not headed in a bad direction? f***ing hell, of course i think we're headed downward.

Just sit back obviously.

Just fuck off and stop putting words in my mouth.

I'll quite happily eat humble pie if these 'protests' work, but I'm confident they won't.

Not putting words in anybodys mouth.

And why are you still thinking it's a protest? This envolves no banners and no chants, just don't turn up.

Just sit back obviously.

Just f*** off and stop putting words in my mouth.

And why are you still thinking it's a protest? This envolves no banners and no chants, just don't turn up.

Oh sorry, I must have missed the bit where I said we should sit back and do nothing.

Of course it's a protest. You're not there in opposition of Ashley - you're protesting against him.

A protest isn't just a march/leaflet campaign. Every action or boycott against him is a form of protest.

Just sit back obviously.

Oh sorry, I must have missed the bit where I said we should sit back and do nothing.

Of course it's a protest. You're not there in opposition of Ashley - you're protesting against him.

A protest isn't just a march/leaflet campaign. Every action or boycott against him is a form of protest.

How is Ashley going to know it's a protest if people just don't turn up? lol

Ashley knows only money, and as soon as he thinks he's going to have to dip into his pockets again to cover the running costs he'll take the first offer on the table.

But as we're covering the cost of the wages with turning up, he couldn't give a toss.

Just sit back obviously.

Ashley knows only money, and as soon as he thinks he's going to have to dip into his pockets again to cover the running costs he'll take teh first offer on the table.

But as we're covering the cost of the wages with turning up, he couldn't give a toss.

Alright, keep thinking that :lol:

As if anything is going to force him into a quick sale man. He's in control, he always has been. He's probably enjoying all the chanting and bite against him. I can imagine the fat cunt getting a chuckle or two out of it.

Alright, keep thinking that :lol:

As if anything is going to force him into a quick sale man. He's in control, he always has been. He's probably enjoying all the chanting and bite against him. I can imagine the fat cunt getting a chuckle or two out of it.

I will as it's the only option we have left.

Anyway i'm off to bed. Night.

Look, if it was an organised boycott that was pre-arranged, reported in the local press and eventually on Sky Sports it could create the right kind of impact.

I'm not saying I think it's a great idea but just to dismiss it by saying it won't work is rubbish. Do it properly and it would make people stand up and take notice - think of it as an organised strike. Plan it ahead and it will receive the necessary coverage so that Ashley knows exactly what it's all about.

Look, if it was an organised boycott that was pre-arranged, reported in the local press and eventually on Sky Sports it could create the right kind of impact.

I'm not saying I think it's a great idea but just to dismiss it by saying it won't work is rubbish. Do it properly and it would make people stand up and take notice - think of it as an organised strike. Plan it ahead and it will receive the necessary coverage so that Ashley knows exactly what it's all about.

Ashley must know what people think about him, he couldn't care less.

Guest WashyGeordie

This.

Viva la revolution!

Guest toonlass

What would people be boycotting exactly? The match? The catering? The merchandise? The beer (will never happen)?

Just sit back obviously.

Ashley knows only money, and as soon as he thinks he's going to have to dip into his pockets again to cover the running costs he'll take the first offer on the table.

what offer, time for a reality check there ain't anyone who is able to interested in buying the club and even if someone was an empty stadium ain't going to encourage a bid is it?

Just sit back obviously.

what offer, time for a reality check there ain't anyone who is able to interested in buying the club and even if someone was an empty stadium ain't going to encourage a bid is it?

People who buy the club aren't stupid (christ theres nobody going to buy the club anyway but never mind) they wouldn't not buy the club because it was an empty stadium in protest of the chairman.

I proper run protest where fans turned up to the game but stopped outside or something like that would have a huge impact and the ticket sales do encourage the fat bastard to stop at the club. It can't be some hitty missy thing where it's mentioned by one or two people, like has been said it would have to be a proper organised event where people just don't go to their seats. I've got a 3 year season ticket so I've already paid but I'd be more than happy to stay outside for the sake of the club.

What would people be boycotting exactly? The match? The catering? The merchandise? The beer (will never happen)?

My thoughts would be the match. Stopping outside for one game. Saturday is far to early though.