Ashley to pay Keegan's legal fees

Frazzle

I blame the pair of them, equally

At least we now know that you weren't on the Premier League Arbitration Panel which was presented with all of the facts and came to a decision that Keegan was shit on.

Guest Michael F

How Newcastle fans can get behind Keegan after the cunt walks out leaving us in the shit (playing a massive part in us going down) then suing us for every single penny he can get, is beyond me

How Newcastle fans can get behind Keegan after the c*** walks out leaving us in the s*** (playing a massive part in us going down) then suing us for every single penny he can get, is beyond me

He was right to walk, he wasn't being allowed to do his job. 

So what does he do? What he always does, quits. Time to end this love for Keegan lads, he's a prick

The "prick" has done more for the club than anybody else in my lifetime, he deserves some respect for that.  He managed us for 5 years the first time and transformed us from a club heading towards the third division into a club challenging to win the league title.

How Newcastle fans can get behind Keegan after the c*** walks out leaving us in the s*** (playing a massive part in us going down) then suing us for every single penny he can get, is beyond me

He was right to walk, he wasn't being allowed to do his job. 

he wasn't as reagrds gonzalez....i'd like to know the details of the rest though.......wouldn't you ? (who was to blame if anyone for modric falling through ? who wanted bassong/guthrie ? who killed the dierdyok deal ? was their anything in the schweinsteiger story ? who did keegan want ? who got jonas/coloccini ? who finally decided on milner ?)

Guest Michael F

Righto so you're sentimental fair play. Had it been Allardyce or Souness 'not allowed his job' then tried suing us for whatever he can get, would everyone take his side?

Answers on a postcard lads

Righto so you're sentimental fair play. Had it been Allardyce or Souness 'not allowed his job' then tried suing us for whatever he can get, would everyone take his side?

souness does hint at not being given the final say on a transfer or two.

he wasn't as reagrds gonzalez....i'd like to know the details of the rest though.......wouldn't you ? (who was to blame if anyone for modric falling through ? who wanted bassong/guthrie ? who killed the dierdyok deal ? was their anything in the schweinsteiger story ? who did keegan want ? who got jonas/coloccini ? who finally decided on milner ?)

Of course he was right over Gonzalez, he didn't want him at the club and Wise still brought him in anyway.  The Arbitration Panel didn't go any further than the Gonzalez deal because they didn't have to, it was case proven and anything more would have been pointless.

Of course he was right over Gonzalez, he didn't want him at the club and Wise still brought him in anyway.  The Arbitration Panel didn't go any further than the Gonzalez deal because they didn't have to, it was case proven and anything more would have been pointless.

so the rest has no bearing on what happened throughout the summer. are you not remotely interested in what was happening ?

doesn't it strike you as strange that if that had been happening all summer the main prosecution argument is over a loan signing not colccini or a permanent signing ?

Allardyce and Souness both walked away with more than Keegan and they both deserved to go because of team performance. 

Keegan was shit on by his employer and was rightly compensated for it. 

Allardyce and Souness both walked away with more than Keegan and they both deserved to go because of team performance. 

Keegan was s*** on by his employer and was rightly compensated for it. 

souness reckons he had players bought/sold above him so he has the same excuse.

so the rest has no bearing on what happened throughout the summer. are you not remotely interested in what was happening ?

doesn't it strike you as strange that if that had been happening all summer the main prosecution argument is over a loan signing not colccini or a permanent signing ?

The rest obviously had no bearing on the case, the panel said as much.  I would have been interested to know about other deals but it wasn't necessary.  I doubt it was the only deal done behind Keegans back as it was described as the final straw, or something like that.

The rest obviously had no bearing on the case, the panel said as much.  I would have been interested to know about other deals but it wasn't necessary.  I doubt it wasn't the only deal done behind Keegans back as it was described as the final straw, or something like that.

it doesn't have a bearing on the case but it has a massive bearing on what was happening at the club.

basically the case would rest on one instance of the manager being overuled on a signing.(like robson,hughes,benitez, and mourinho all have been)

Come off it you BNP sympathiser. Ashley was proven to be wrong in a court of law. Had he not fucked around so much and had he been in the right he would not be paying KK's legal fees. If he could go for a couple of seconds without being such a MASSIVE CUNT he probably wouldn't have lost the club so much money. Outrageous you could claim otherwise you ashleyette.

Come off it you BNP sympathiser. Ashley was proven to be wrong in a court of law. Had he not f***ed around so much and had he been in the right he would not be paying KK's legal fees. If he could go for a couple of seconds without being such a MASSIVE c*** he probably wouldn't have lost the club so much money. Outrageous you could claim otherwise you ashleyette.

it wasn't a court of law...i wish it had been. everything would have came to light.

Guest Michael F

Come off it you BNP sympathiser. Ashley was proven to be wrong in a court of law. Had he not f***ed around so much and had he been in the right he would not be paying KK's legal fees. If he could go for a couple of seconds without being such a MASSIVE c*** he probably wouldn't have lost the club so much money. Outrageous you could claim otherwise you ashleyette.

BNP and Ashleyette  :mackems:

Keegan and Ashley both played a massive part in us going down. Too many of our fans need to remove their dicks from Keegans arse

BNP and Ashleyette :mackems:

Keegan and Ashley both played a massive part in us going down. Too many of our fans need to remove their dicks from Keegans arse

KK played a huge part in us going down despite being in charge for only 3/38 games and getting us above expected points from them?

edit: was going to apologise for bnp until i realised i had the right man http://www.newcastle-online.org/nufcforum/index.php/topic,64418.msg2035733.html#msg2035733