Ashley to pay Keegan's legal fees

Frazzle

thats my point....what went on before , which we don't actually know has a massive bearing which isn't covered in the slightest by the case.

I think we'll find out some time.

i'm not sure if we will. what you'll get is one sided versions of events. in a court of law it's harder to lie and all the details could be reported on.

i'm not sure if we will. what you'll get is one sided versions of events. in a court of law it's harder to lie and all the details could be reported on.

Why didnt the club bring everything out in their defence ? If Keegan had had players imposed on him prior to Gonzalez, surely the clubs legal team would have made certain that it was brought out at the tribunal ?

Why didnt the club bring everything out in their defence ? If Keegan had had players imposed on him prior to Gonzalez, surely the clubs legal team would have made certain that it was brought out at the tribunal ?

who knows what the club brought in it's defence as we aren't going to find out thanks to the tribunal. even then when it comes down to it for the tribunal it doesn't matter.  if keegan had his own way all through the summer (and i'm not saying he did), he had a player imposed on him and technically that was grounds for constructive dismissal.

it doesn't tell anything about what was happening before hand.