Titus Bramble

Guest alexharrisonnufc
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest alexharrisonnufc

as we know titus bramble is the most error prone defender their is but also has shown signs of potential does this warrent enough to offer him a new contract

Guest Kenton Magpie

I believe Moore is our best central defender, the mistakes the shambles makes each week make Moore look world class in comparison

Bramble is fourth behind Taylor, Moore and Ramage.

I'm sick of him being in a Newcastle shirt. He's had four season's worth of chances... Boumsong got one and we got rid. Why can't we do that with Bramble?

Fuck off Shiteus.

He's our best central defender,

How do you come to this? He is terrible and is by far our worst defender. He dives in all of the time and lacks concentration. He is thick as mince, and that is why he makes so many mistakes.

How do you come to this? He is terrible and is by far our worst defender. He dives in all of the time and lacks concentration. He is thick as mince, and that is why he makes so many mistakes.

Disagree with all the nay sayers on here

Why?

Because for the simple fact that the best defenders in the world experience play there best football in 28-34 bracket. 

He also has just about every attritude in his game needed to be a top, top defender.  just errors letting him down lets face it managers aint help, as arguably he aint improved one bit.. only seen the odd game of the potential he can reach.  anyone remember the last few games with a fully fit JWoodgate, both friggin solid

let him have a new contract tie-him down for 5 years on relatively low wages, be happy with that wont be bale sign for better club lets face it.

I don't agree with all "the let him go if the right offer comes, only if we get someone else in his place"... If an offer comes along we should just go for it. Titus has had his fair share of chances, he shouldnt be playing anymore, get rid, simple as. We might as well try someone else in there, even someone untried.

I don't agree with all "the let him go if the right offer comes, only if we get someone else in his place"... If an offer comes along we should just go for it. Titus has had his fair share of chances, he shouldnt be playing anymore, get rid, simple as. We might as well try someone else in there, even someone untried.

Give that big hunk of love some credit

played really well with fit woodgate, if Bramble was at Chelsea be rated as high as Terry in all seriousness has all same attributes.  Just coaching, managers O'Brien, Carr, Boumsomg aint help!

I think the reality is he doesn't make any more mistakes than any of the other central defenders. The difference is they get highlighted more because of his reputation.

On the plus side, he's stronger and quicker than any of our other defenders, and is often able to bail us out of difficult situations.

He's not great, but I think the idea that Moore, Ramage and Taylor are better is ridiculous.

Guest Kenton Magpie

shambles will leave on a free, go to somewhere like fulham/portsmouth/bolton and turn his game around, then end up at liverpool/arsenal

I want what you were drinking last night mate!

Guest nufcandy

shambles will leave on a free, go to somewhere like fulham/portsmouth/bolton and turn his game around, then end up at liverpool/arsenal

I want what you were drinking last night mate!

make that a crate :)