Nintendo Wii Advice

Guest Haris Vuckic

Guest Haris Vuckic

Alright Guys (First thread so I'm hoping I'm not banned or the forum doesn't explode)

I'm intending to buy my mother a Wii fox xmas with the fit board thing and I'm after some advice as to what exactly I'll need accessory wise and I don't fancy going out and buying more stuff afterwards.

So what do you think I'll need to spend to have a decent family day clarting about with the daft bowling and that,

Any good deals?

Cheers in advance :clap:

You'll need nout apart from the console and Wii Fitt... I just got me mother Wii fit for Christmas for £58 off Amazon, best deal around from what i can tell.... There's no accessories you need like... unless you want to play 2 player, get another remote and a nunchuck.

Guest Haris Vuckic

I think I'm going to get some rechargeable batteries and a charger otherwise it looks like charges could mount up!

How many batteries does the wii fit and the pads take?

Is the motion plus really worth it? My mother runs like a trooper round the living room playing tennis as it is.. (even though you could sit still with a finger up your arse and just flick your other wrist to take shots)

Is the motion plus really worth it? My mother runs like a trooper round the living room playing tennis as it is.. (even though you could sit still with a finger up your arse and just flick your other wrist to take shots)

The motion plus is pretty impressive if you have the games that can take advantage of it. EA Sports brought out Tiger Woods and Grand Slam Tennis that both make good use of the sensitivity but are a little more serious than what you'll find on the Wii Sports disc. ie They are a bit deeper in terms of gameplay but in the case of the Tennis they do maintain a way to just pick up and play. It's also worth picking up Wii Sports Resort if you want to see what motion plus can really do. Plenty more fun little games that show off the new features.

Guest Haris Vuckic

Got a '' Wii Console Limited Black Edition + Wii Sports + Wii Sports Resort + Wii Motion Plus'' for £165 on pre order.

Going to get the Wii fit and other shite next month.

Happy Xmas mam!  :pow:

Thanks for your help guys! :clap:

Guest Haris Vuckic

It's a good price but then when you add all the other paraphernalia on it builds up to get daft.

Other Pad + Nun Chuk + Motion Plus - £50?

Rechargable batteries for pads?

Wii Fit - £60-70

Games... :angry:

Guest Haris Vuckic

Going to buy a Wii Fit board, a Wii remote charging station, a wii board power pack and some game that comes with a wii remote.

So that should be -

Three daft games

2 pads 2 nunchucks

fitness game and 2 different charges

Pretty much everything she will need I think  :celb:

• 1 month later...
Guest Haris Vuckic

Anyone got any knowledge of any Wii bargains going around at the moment?

I have most of the stuff bought but if there's owt decent going cheap I may have to invest!