WWE smackdown v raw 10

wrightstuff83

What's the verdict on this then?

I'm a huge wrastlin fan bt never really bought in2the gaming side of it, dnt no why but never really seen the longevity in them.

Seen though that asda r doing it 2day 4 £25 and am kinda tempted!

Any fans on here?

Is it worth getting?

Or should I jus hit the hot deal on batman?

(my gawd I'm deciding between buying a wrestling or a batman game, feel like I should b 12 again playing my mastersystem!)

pinrub has it

It has some pretty decent reviews, and I'm more than impressed by the actual visual side to it.

With all the other games around at the moment, it hasn't seen too much of my time, so can't tell you much.

The fighting system seems like an improvement, I've had fewer massive anti-climax moments, but give it time!

I had a quick go, it's not bad, quite similar (albeit slightly improved) to the previous ones.

It's quite a laugh playing with a load of mates and a couple of beers but I wouldn't spend any great deal of time on it on my own.

I don't understand the lack of a story mode.

It seems to be career or the road to Wrestlemania.

Is career a full story or just random matches? The first thing it wanted me to do is pick a wrestler to fight against from the Cruiserweight division, just from a big list, so I just turned it off. I want cut scenes and story!

Perhaps I was too swift, that fight would've led to some story?

I picked this up yesterday because it looked really good on the reviews i had read, i used to get them all when i was younger, and now i dont watch WWE on T.V. i am now a big UFC fan i am suprised to say i like it, although has anyone noticed start menu training arenas are showing up in every game.If your a wrestling fan i would say pick this up its a good game.

Just rented this today as I was off work, gotta say its a fun pick up and play but it  really isnt as good as I hoped for.

Graphically its not as strong as I'd hoped (nowhere near UFC) and the game modes such as RTWM and career mode are pretty shit! (why would you win the intercontinental title then go after either the ECW or US title!)

Design your character Im not really into either so really its just a fun pick up and play for an hour game.

With this in mind would I be as well picking up 09 on the proper cheap (less than tenner) as methinks it would give me all I need outta the game, according to reviews. (yes some of it may be dated, but much of this game is too already which is a joke...Tazz on commentary, Mizz?Morrison still a team, Kennedy, UMage and JBL in thegame etc. I'll not complain about Hardy still being in it though!)

• 6 months later...

Anyone else pick this up? watched some WWE while in my hotel last week and feel like opening a can of whoop ass.

Used to spend ages creating a character and setting his moves.