Clocks

Greg

I did it last night just before I went to bed, on my two bedroom clocks and my phone. Yes, I really am THAT good.

Any phone that requires you change the clocks manually is a piece of shit.

Agreed. My phone is pretty shit.

I did it last night just before I went to bed, on my two bedroom clocks and my phone. Yes, I really am THAT good.

Think yourself lucky you didn't have 5 watches to change.

The hardships of a ref, eh?

The hardships of a ref, eh?

:sadnod:

dunno about that. my dad used to come in from the club on this sunday afternoon with a bag full of digital watches that the fogies couldn't change. I got 50p a watch then he'd take them back up on the night time.

dunno about that. my dad used to come in from the club on this sunday afternoon with a bag full of digital watches that the fogies couldn't change. I got 50p a watch then he'd take them back up on the night time.

So at what point can we look forward to seeing a new avatar from your good self, madras? Something along the lines of "What to look for in the Winter?" ;)

So at what point can we look forward to seeing a new avatar from your good self, madras? Something along the lines of "What to look for in the Winter?" ;)

There's nowt to look for in winter except a warm bed and a hot muff.