The Would Keefaz f*** the UFC Thread.

Mike

:dowie:

Too soon for UFC's new golden boy to lose his belt, I guess.

There's no way Machida won that fight, just no way.

This could hurt UFC, I don't recall any blatant screwjobs happening before?

Shogun crying at the end was hard to watch, how must he feel right now?

I don't care about a rematch, tbh. I fail to see the difference between this and wrestling now. There is no way Machida won that fight, but now the PPV audience for a rematch is going to be huge. The guy won one round but got a unanimous decision? Madness, man.

It has completely devalued the whole thing for me.

Machida's popularity among the casual fans will go down the shitter as well. Through no fault of his own obviously, he's not the one scoring the bout, but fans will look at him as an underserving champ now and rightfully so tbh.

Watched the fight with a friend of mine. He's mad into MMA, does kickboxing and the like himself. When they announced the result he stood up and loudly started demanding answers from the television. When they weren't forthcoming he turned on me, like I had a fucking clue what to say tbh. :lol:

Christ Al-fucking-mighty, man. The number of shit sports in Chat is beyond ridiculous. Mike, sort it out.

Agree entirely. I'm all for diversity and that but these threads that are only posted in by Shak, Mike and burnip can all fuck off.

Might call on Dave to make a "shit American sports" section. Or, a "Mike" section.

Christ Al-f***ing-mighty, man. The number of s*** sports in Chat is beyond ridiculous. Mike, sort it out.

Agree entirely. I'm all for diversity and that but these threads that are only posted in by Shak, Mike and burnip can all f*** off.

Might call on Dave to make a "s*** American sports" section. Or, a "Mike" section.

Also these threads are a damn sight better than the "When do you last" and "Keefaz is sexual god" threads on here.

• 2 months later...

Anyone seen that Jon 'Bones' Jones?

Fuking lethal lanky bastard.

22yrs old, 85" reach!  :lol: 6ft 4"

Kids a great watching, fast, accurate and adventurous, spinning elbows, rapid jabs, high kicks, high knees, he's like the real life Dhalsim.

Guest Heneage

I watched some British lad at the weekend, he was lethal knocked his opponent for six.

Bisping Vs Kang on C5?

No no something Facey? I want to say Delroy but I'm sure he was a footballer. :lol:

He was earmarked as having a poor ground game but lightning fists. One of the UFC UK VS USA contestants (The black lad with a mohawk) was in his corner.

I watched some British lad at the weekend, he was lethal knocked his opponent for six.

Bisping Vs Kang on C5?

No no something Facey? I want to say Delroy but I'm sure he was a footballer. :lol:

He was earmarked as having a poor ground game but lightning fists. One of the UFC UK VS USA contestants (The black lad with a mohawk) was in his corner.

You sure it wasnt Andre Winner?