What would you be doing if this place didn't exist?

Keefaz

The internet ends here.

You have come to the very last page of the internet. We hope you enjoyed surfing. Now it is really time that go out and play a little.

Suggestions for what you could do outside:

* Walk a little. This means using your legs and moving around in the area. One could even call this taking a walk

* Jog a little. This means using your legs and moving around in the area a bit faster than when one walks. If you jog fast one call that running.

* Cycle a little and check out the fantastic nature in real 3D! Take a break, leave the bicycle aside and touch the trees and stones.

* Should the water in the area where you live be warm, you could also go for a swim. However you should refrain from doing so in case you are not able to swim. Instead you should do something which is called taking a bath.

* Visit someone you know.

HTTP 101 – Have a nice day!

Regards from the Internet

:lol:

And the best of it is, you really are feeling so irate with me right now.

I love you, you massive hairy cornflake. :love:

Just thinking, though, I could've written about half a dozen fucking novels by now, I'm sure. I mean, they'd be shit, but still...

Just thinking, though, I could've written about half a dozen f***ing novels by now, I'm sure. I mean, they'd be s***, but still...

I tried writing a novel when I was 15. It's ridiculously difficult and frustrating. I got to 200 pages, but then I realised it was rubbish and stopped. Don't do it. It will consume your life and make you sick. Sicker than this place.

Just thinking, though, I could've written about half a dozen f***ing novels by now, I'm sure. I mean, they'd be s***, but still...

I tried writing a novel when I was 15. It's ridiculously difficult and frustrating. I got to 200 pages, but then I realised it was rubbish and stopped. Don't do it. It will consume your life and make you sick. Sicker than this place.

Just write like Barbara Cartland or whoever: almost exactly the same book every time, just change the names and move it to Switzerland.

90 days! I've only been registered on here a year and a half... so I've spent something like 1/6th of my time on here. :kasper:

That doesn't make any sort of logical sense. Considering you sleep 2/6 of the time. Also, you're youthful zeal would lead me to believe that you are engaged in the depths of primary education. Adding these factors together makes you into some sort of pathetic hermit human being. Rolling around in your own filth and speaking to yourself in languages that don't exist. I don't think that's you, so I'm going to guess that you're wrong there.

90 days! I've only been registered on here a year and a half... so I've spent something like 1/6th of my time on here. :kasper:

That doesn't make any sort of logical sense. Considering you sleep 2/6 of the time. Also, you're youthful zeal would lead me to believe that you are engaged in the depths of primary education. Adding these factors together makes you into some sort of pathetic hermit human being. Rolling around in your own filth and speaking to yourself in languages that don't exist. I don't think that's you, so I'm going to guess that you're wrong there.

School - Forum - Bed

tbh

No, that's Kezman.

It was a rough guess and I factored in no sleep or whatever. Also, this forum opens as one of my four homepage tabs, and I'm logged in automatically, so that could also help explain it.