G-Mail Help

GM

Is it possible to get emails from my other email accounts to divert to my Gmail account? I'm sure I may have read it somewhere or someone else has told me you can do it - but how?

I'd Google for help if only I knew the technical terms involved. :blush:

Any help would be appreciated. :thup:

GMail > Settings > Accounts and Import > Check mail using POP3: Get your mail from other accounts in Google Mail using POP3

Then it asks you some questions. The difficulty of these questions depends on where you're retrieving them from (i.e. it'll probably not need much info if its from a well known email provider).

The only problem with that is that if you never go back to your other accounts eventually your inbox will just fill up. You'd be better off going into those accounts and setting it up to auto-forward your mail to gmail and delete it from the server once it's done it. If you want to keep a track of where things have come from you can just use a label.

The only problem with that is that if you never go back to your other accounts eventually your inbox will just fill up. You'd be better off going into those accounts and setting it up to auto-forward your mail to gmail and delete it from the server once it's done it. If you want to keep a track of where things have come from you can just use a label.

Ok then, teach him how to do that for each host  :shifty:

Ok then, teach him how to do that for each host  :shifty:

:o

He's a big boy he can do it himself.