If you were in prison...

LucaAltieri

If you were in prison on a long stretch would you fuck a guy?  

88 members have voted

1. 1. If you were in prison on a long stretch would you fuck a guy?

• Yes, just to get the poison out.
    • Yes, but I fuck blokes anyway.
    • No.
    • Only if I was the girl.

I don't like sodomisation and I really rather avoid the prospect of sticking my piece between the buttocks of AIDS-infested heroin addicts. However, if it comes down to rape or be raped, I will rape.

What about bj ?

Guest SupermacTheLegend

Well, maybe the effeminate Latin guys with the shirt tied in a knot over their stomach. But I'd like to meet the man that could resist that.

You've met him,

Yours Truely!  :doh:

Guest Stephen927

I don't like sodomisation and I really rather avoid the prospect of sticking my piece between the buttocks of AIDS-infested heroin addicts. However, if it comes down to rape or be raped, I will rape.

Hey, not all guys in prison are AIDS infested heroin addicts.

Further the question, would you be the giver or the taker?

I used to go out with a girl who would occasionally slip in a cheeky finger during a session.  :yikes:   

It left me feeling confused, I was a bit disgusted but I also liked it.

Guest lankybellwipe

Further the question, would you be the giver or the taker?

I used to go out with a girl who would occasionally slip in a cheeky finger during a session.  :yikes:   

It left me feeling confused, I was a bit disgusted but I also liked it.

Theres no WAY I'm ripping my banjo string to shreds for some "Fan of Scum"

Guest Stephen927

There is no need to worry about ripping your banjo string in that scenario if you get her to wear a butt plug for a week beforehand and take plenty of lubrication and wear a johnny.

If you're in prison however, just fucking take the pain bitch.

If you were in prison on a long stretch (for not paying your council tax or something) would you f*** a guy?

I'm particularly interested in seeing replies from Keefaz and GM.

Take it from me chap, there are men and boys, who post on this here forum, who'd happily go to prison, specifically to be f*cking arse-f*cked. I'll even name names if that would suit? I'll start, Jay Jay Sea.  More to cum. Stayed tuned.

You really are Adebisi.

You really are Adebisi.

He's done a hell of a job taking that joke away from us. It's not even fun to make the reference anymore.