Potential new stadium name sweepstake

The Prophet

Guest Stephen927

Doubt it'll be Sports Direct but wouldn't be suprised if it was on our shirts next season. :(

Don't worry about that, Ashley would miss the extra money we would get from having a shirt sponsor, I doubt having Sports Direct on our shirts would have as much potential for profit.

Doubt it'll be Sports Direct but wouldn't be suprised if it was on our shirts next season. :(

Don't worry about that, Ashley would miss the extra money we would get from having a shirt sponsor, I doubt having Sports Direct on our shirts would have as much potential for profit.

There is always the back of it...

I also doubt there would be a single NUFC fan (with a fucking brain) that would touch one of our shirts with that scummy companies logo on it.

Whoever mentioned RyanAir earlier on might have been on to something.  They're the only company I can think of that want to get their name around as much as possible and don't give a fuck what anyone thinks of them.

We're going to charge you for the toilets, aye.  Publicity.  Every geordie fucking hates us cos we're responsible for them having their ground renamed.  Publicity.