Ashley to keep club, put £20m in and consider stadium naming rights

Ashley17

People will be out to kill him if he fucks around with the name of SJP.

No exaggeration.

That is the fucking final straw that.

I suggest we make it quite clear that whoever's going to buy the rights is going to endure constant banners and chants about how utterly fucking shit their company, products, staff and services are.

Hopefully he's just as shit at sealing this deal as he has been with the sale, although for some reason I don't think that's the case.

Reading the full article on .co.uk the bits that was atleast thankful for are that he's putting an extra 20m into the club.

The increase in revenue I've no idea how he'll do that as we're not going to get the same sponsorship deals as we previously have had as we're no longer a premier league club.

As for staying on as owner, hiring houghton and more importantly renaming St James' Park is an absolute mockery.

People will be out to kill him if he fucks around with the name of SJP.

No exaggeration.

That is the fucking final straw that.

I suggest we make it quite clear that whoever's going to buy the rights is going to endure constant banners and chants about how utterly fucking shit their company, products, staff and services are.

Hopefully he's just as shit at sealing this deal as he has been with the sale, although for some reason I don't think that's the case.

Agreed.

Guest thefishman

Only ONE way to end this folks! This is the worst possible outcome, im off to bomb every sports direct in the north east!

...and where exactly is this money gona go?  It ain't gona be on fucking transfers that's for sure.

Tearing down the St Jame's Park sign on barrack road and re-branding everything everything "THE SPORTS DIRECT STADIUM" of course...

Guest Stephen927

Well, he did say he was going to pump £20m into the club for transfers every season, didn't he? Surely owes us more than that if he is a man of his word.