Ashley to keep club, put £20m in and consider stadium naming rights

Ashley17

Need to keep our ear to the ground as to who might be going for the naming rights. 

ie: Rumours that Ryan Air might be interested on Thursday, "Ryan Air is fucking shit" chants blaring out at St Jame's and on Sky Sports 2 on Saturday.

Should be relatively easy to sour any deal by being utter cunts.  If that doesn't work, some chants denying the holocaust or singing "There's only one Mira Hindly" might make us unpaletable enough to ensure no brand wants to be associated with us  O0

One Nick Griffin chants should do the job

I honestly despair.

Hughton appointed = meh

Club off the market = meh

Renaming the f***ing ground = c***

It's grim when Clipbo(a)rd Chris Hughton is appointed manager and it isn't the worst news of the day.

I honestly despair.

Hughton appointed = meh

Renaming the fucking ground = CUNT

Yep. I was expecting the Hughton thing and hoping against the club coming off the market but the stadium rights thing is just a fucking disgrace.

Need to keep our ear to the ground as to who might be going for the naming rights. 

ie: Rumours that Ryan Air might be interested on Thursday, "Ryan Air is fucking shit" chants blaring out at St Jame's and on Sky Sports 2 on Saturday.

Should be relatively easy to sour any deal by being utter cunts.  If that doesn't work, some chants denying the holocaust or singing "There's only one Mira Hindly" might make us unpaletable enough to ensure no brand wants to be associated with us  O0

And that would then leave with only the Aryan Nation or the KKK as potential new owners in the future. Masterplan!

I honestly despair.

Hughton appointed = meh

Yep. I was expecting the Hughton thing and hoping against the club coming off the market but the stadium rights thing is just a fucking disgrace.

It seems deliberately antagonistic to me.

And that would then leave with only the Aryan Nation or the KKK as potential new owners in the future. Masterplan!

Share the rights with the Black Panthers.

Black and White Army!

Guest toonlass

Chants of "One St James'. There's only one St James'" at the matches*

* and yes I do know that Exeter's ground is called St James' Park too.

I honestly despair.

Hughton appointed = meh

Agreed.

I honestly despair.

Hughton appointed = meh

I agree. If he was planning on doing it, he wouldn't announce it to the world before anyone had even made a bid to do so? I'm sure he's on one huge wind-up mission.

Should be relatively easy to sour any deal by being utter c***s.  If that doesn't work, some chants denying the holocaust or singing "There's only one Mira Hindly" might make us unpaletable enough to ensure no brand wants to be associated with us  O0

Sick

But a cracking idea, I wish I thought of that :D

I honestly despair.

Hughton appointed = meh

probably is in part 'haha let's announce this all in go to piss those messiah loving dickheads off even more'

Guest beardieman

£20 million my arse, the fat cunt said that last time he took it off the market and all he did was fuck the club strip all the talent out and pocket 17.5 million

This is the death knell of our club WE ARE THE NEW LEEDS!!!! The playing staff will be gutted he's staying performances will tail off going from the shite we have now to abysmal this can only lead to disaster  :rant: :angry:

I really don't see the problem with naming rights. Free money basically, and who the fuck will call it "The Northern Rock Arena" or whatever anyway? Still is, and always will be St James'.

It's not like these new stadiums (JJB, Reebok, Emirates) where the brand name is all that it's been known as as it didn't have a previous name.

And like I say, everyone still refers to the Gallowgate & Leazes rather than Exhibition & Sir John Hall stand, so really think it's mountains out of molehills tbh.

I honestly despair.

Hughton appointed = meh

I agree. If he was planning on doing it, he wouldn't announce it to the world before anyone had even made a bid to do so? I'm sure he's on one huge wind-up mission.

Really? The same guy who invited offers by email on the club's website?

Chants of "One St James'. There's only one St James'" at the matches*

* and yes I do know that Exeter's ground is called St James' Park too.

True except for the fact that their stadium is called St James Park without the '-thingy...